Have You Discussed Race War In Real Life?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by jgbkab, Apr 9, 2012.

?

Have you spoke of a race war in real life

Poll closed Apr 29, 2012.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. jgbkab

jgbkab Relieved

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    I have never heard any talk of a race war before I came back to USMB. I believe that anyone advocating or preparing for a race war is an fucking idiot, but I may be naive. Most advocates are probably pussies that expect to pick off unsuspecting victims because of their race and it's really gonna get serious when a white person shoots John Boener or a black person shoots Halle Berry.

Is this really something to be worried about or is this some bullshit that racist groups are using to recruit new members?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,260
    Well, if blacks keep on attacking people for NO reason it seriously may lead to that. I pray it doesn't of course as that would suck, but Why not let the system work and work to better your communities? Instead of destroying them with violence, rioting and crime like blacks do daily. They seem not to be able to function within a civilized society as its always blame someone else for their problems.

Just look at the black community...They always expect the white man to do something for them, otherwise they fail. Detroit is in a mess as it's following behind much of the black world. I really wish they would do better, but I'm not holding my breath.

What they need to do is start working to better themselves!
    -Fathers should stay in raise the children
    -the community should work to teach value to the children: Work to get young blacks not to join gangs or do drugs.
    -Work to increase the standards
    -Stop blaming whites!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  3. jgbkab

jgbkab Relieved

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    Every race has individuals that attack people for no reason. Don't become overly dramatic about things that have happened since Biblical times.

As far as my community goes, there are as many white as black people and we all get along just fine and have only had a few property crimes in the 10 years I've been here. I also work in an all black community and surprisingly, the crime in that community is considerably less than the crime in the surrounding communities and there hasn't been a murder there in the 40 years since it's establishment. Maybe you need to work on bettering your communities, pal. I'm doing my part. :thup:

4. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,260

That's good to here. We should all fight hard to better our living standards and community:eusa_angel:

5. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,895
    Yeah!!! Race wars!! woohoo!! kill whitey!!

[​IMG]

stock up on bullets bitches!!!!

6. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    Only back in 1994 and 1995 when I heard the white racist skinheads and co. claim that they were going to start some dumb shit in 1995 or 1998. Thankfully it didn't happen. I don't think that it will happen, at least on a large scale. There are a LOT more interracial families and friendships then there was back in 1995.
    I will add that the only place it may happen will be in the prison system.

7. jgbkab

jgbkab Relieved

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    I didn't think there was any talk of it outside of USMB and other various message boards. I would hate to see all the innocents killed because of some ignorant people that believe race makes much of a difference in their lifestyles.

8. eflatminor

eflatminor Classical Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,081
    I suspect if you had lived in Los Angeles after the Rodney King trail, you wouldn't be so quick to denigrate anyone concerned about racially-motivated violence. Of course, preparing is one thing, advocating is quite another.

9. jgbkab

jgbkab Relieved

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    There was no race war in LA and most people concede that the rioters/looters were basically committing crimes in their own 'hoods and most were just going shopping without any rhyme or reason. Racially-motivated violence is very much different from a race war. There will always be racially-motivated violence as long as racists remain within our society.

10. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    Back in 1995 there weren't so many message boards , but the word was out. I agree that it would be a very tragic event. Something i don't want to see.