Have you contributed to Haiti relief?

Quite honestly, I think tooting your own horn here is worthless.

You know what Christ said about it. You have your reward.

Tooting your own horn?

I was just curious how many people here contributed.

Thread Recap:

Well-dressed man:

"Have you contributed to Haiti relief?

I have. I have donated $1,000,000 and I will also be sending my second yacht to be used as a floating hospital.

What have you done?"

Rugged-looking fellow:

"HEY, ASSHOLE! YOU WANNA FUCKIN' MEDAL?"

Tooting your own horn?

So the whole extent of your OP is you announcing to everyone that you had donated because you want to know if others have?

Maybe it's just me, but when i what to know what others thing, i dont start by telling everyone about me. Seems kind of counter productive.

Tooting your own horn?

So the whole extent of your OP is you announcing to everyone that you had donated because you want to know if others have?

Maybe it's just me, but when i what to know what others thing, i dont start by telling everyone about me. Seems kind of counter productive.

If I hadn't said anything you would have complained about that.

Fuck it.

Tooting your own horn?

Fuck it.

I honestly believe that no one here has given a single thought as to whether or not you donated any money to the Haitian relief efforts. In fact, I doubt that anyone here has given any thought to you whatsoever. Well, until you posted this incredibly douchey thread, anyway.

You're just not that important.

In fact, I would imagine that there are very few people here that give a single flying rhinoceros fart whether the next guy or gal has donated or not. With the possible exception of those who will use it, or would like to use to bash other members for the sake of a "win" or those who would use it to lift themselves above others.

It's the people who go about silently making a difference that matter. Not the ones yelling from the rafters, "Look at me! Look at what I did! Ain't I Swell?!"

Well, here you go...

Gee Chris, you're swell. You've made a difference. Golly gosh gee, how did you ever get to be so great?

Fuck it.

I honestly believe that no one here has given a single thought as to whether or not you donated any money to the Haitian relief efforts. In fact, I doubt that anyone here has given any thought to you whatsoever. Well, until you posted this incredibly douchey thread, anyway.

In fact, I would imagine that there are very few people here that give a single flying rhinoceros fart whether the next guy or gal has donated or not. With the possible exception of those who will use it, or would like to use to bash other members for the sake of a "win" or those who would use it to lift themselves above others.

It's the people who go about silently making a difference that matter. Not the ones yelling from the rafters, "Look at me! Look at what I did! Ain't I Swell?!"

Well, here you go...

Gee Chris, you're swell. You've made a difference. Golly gosh gee, how did you ever get to be so great?

Insulting people you don't know on a messageboard is pretty pathetic, don't you think?

Fuck it.

How could I have complained about tooting your own horn if you hadnt?

I wasn't tooting my own horn. I was just trying to start a civil discussion.

I should have known that would be impossible with someone like you.

A civil discussion about what?

Try figuring out what was donated to Haiti vs our own deficit YOUR President has created. Then tell me where the money would better be spent.

Fuck it.

Well, here you go...

Insulting people you don't know on a messageboard is pretty pathetic, don't you think?

You're insulting me by being here. You pathetic little cumstain.

How could I have complained about tooting your own horn if you hadnt?

I wasn't tooting my own horn. I was just trying to start a civil discussion.

I should have known that would be impossible with someone like you.

A civil discussion about what?

Try figuring out what was donated to Haiti vs our own deficit YOUR President has created. Then tell me where the money would better be spent.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 92% of the National Debt.

Thanks for bringing that up.

ReaganBushDebt.org

How much was your government check this month?

Forum List

Back