Have You Called Your Worthless Dem CongressCritter Today?

I've called mine 5 or 6 times already. Surprisingly, they couldn't tell me if I should send my new medical bills to their office or Obama's? Does anyone out there know?

Why would they pay your bill?

Don't you have insurance?

Sure I do, but it's a very high deductable. I might have to deny myself something if I pay those bills myself. ObamaCare means I shouldn't have to stress myself or do without in order to pay the bills. Dems tell me that healthcare is a RIGHT that I'm ENTITLED to. Rights are free aren't they?

The RIGHT to free speech.. cost $0.00
The RIGHT to vote.. No tax on that yet
The RIGHT to bear arms.. Inherited a gun so no cost there.
The RIGHT to be free of unreasonable search of my papers or my person.. $0.00

Why should I pay for my RIGHT of healthcare?

I've called mine 5 or 6 times already. Surprisingly, they couldn't tell me if I should send my new medical bills to their office or Obama's? Does anyone out there know?

Why would they pay your bill?

Don't you have insurance?

Sure I do, but it's a very high deductable. I might have to deny myself something if I pay those bills myself. ObamaCare means I shouldn't have to stress myself or do without in order to pay the bills. Dems tell me that healthcare is a RIGHT that I'm ENTITLED to. Rights are free aren't they?

The RIGHT to free speech.. cost $0.00
The RIGHT to vote.. No tax on that yet
The RIGHT to bear arms.. Inherited a gun so no cost there.
The RIGHT to be free of unreasonable search of my papers or my person.. $0.00

Why should I pay for my RIGHT of healthcare?

Actually, everyone of those rights has cost an exorbitant amount in not only dollars but also in the lives and sacrifices of those who have fought to guarantee them to you.

Immie

Have You Called Your Worthless Dem CongressCritter Today?

Yeah, I did. I thanked him for voting "Yes" and told him I'd dontate $50 to his re-election campaign, even though I originally wanted a more Liberal guy in his seat.

:)

Not at all. Apparently it is not an American citizen's obligation to pay for their own or their family's medical needs and longer. H.R. 3590

clearly you know and understand nothing about the bill.

but continue to make absurd comments.

No.... jill is sort of right... a good amount of hard working Americans do have to continue to pay for health care... for theirs and for those who the DEMs are trying to buy the votes from... and those who do have to pay, they best do it under fear of punishment by nanny government

sugar tits all around, obamie is buying.

Forum List

Back