Have you been "unfriended" yet?

"Unfriend" named word of 2009 - Yahoo! News
snip,
"Unfriend" has been named the word of the year by the New Oxford American Dictionary, chosen from a list of finalists with a tech-savvy bent.

I just checked my friends list, and I have been unfriended by the first person on this board to befriend me.
I am so on the cutting edge of societal evolution that it is almost scary.

Mufasta or whatever the heck she calls herself is my only listed friend on this MB. If she unfriends me I will be crushed. I have a hard enough time taking cartoon characters seriously...making "friends" with them seems a little delusional.

Looking at my friends list as of right now I am a unbiased friender, I am pretty much half and half when it comes to political views. So boohah bitches! :lol:

Yes, but it was elsewhere (on Facebook). I am not thrilled about how things turned out (It actually really sucks).

Last edited:
"Unfriend" named word of 2009 - Yahoo! News
snip,
"Unfriend" has been named the word of the year by the New Oxford American Dictionary, chosen from a list of finalists with a tech-savvy bent.

I just checked my friends list, and I have been unfriended by the first person on this board to befriend me.
I am so on the cutting edge of societal evolution that it is almost scary.

I don't think I've been 'unfriended'. I know I haven't on facebook, damn I want to get rid of so many! ;)

I have 'unfriended' quite a few people on facebook.

I just wish that I could 'unfamily' a few people as easily!

i would guess this thread is about me...but that would just send you into another spiral of denial...o and accussations about esp...

reasons i took you off my friend list:

a. i do not tolerate people who find cruelty to animals or humans funny....the posting of the cat video was uncalled for. you have defended that posting to the hilt

b. i do not tolerate people sending me pm's telling me this and that...you are lucky that pms are private...but i will say just what i said you to you in my last communication with you on a personal level

you are simply rationalizing what you did and you can fuck off...

now do we really need a thread on this...i would have thought my pm was quite clear...but you feel it is necessary to go public..fine...here we are...

now fuck off...you small little person who thinks kicking cats into walls is amusing. if you have trouble understanding any of this..i am sure there are people who will be happy to explain it to you...as for me..i wish nothing more to do with you.

It's a news article about current events. One that I happen to have experienced.
If your goal is turn everything I say or do into a flame-war, have fun and enjoy your petty life.

Not yet, but I'm a brat, so it's probably just a matter of time....:rolleyes: :)

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back