Have you abandoned the awarding of trophy points?

OK this is creepy......... I just got 20 trophy points.

A million years go by, nothing but 2 points for my birthday, and now they lay a 20 on me. :ack-1:

Dammit, beside worring about getting alshimers's or cancer, NOW I have to worry about trophy points. Thanks. I never noticed this before, thanks.

They said mine was for "getting noticed".... :banghead:

Dafuck? Been here since 2012!! :mad:

I think they are just doing it to piss you off ... :p

But all da wimminz notice me, so I won that one. :muahaha:

So I looked at my own profile, it sez I have more thanks given than received. Dat means I'm a GIVVUH. I'm thinkin' in order to be on this 'notables' list you gotta be a TAKUH.

Given those two observations.... I'm right where I wanna be. A givvuh, surrounded by beautiful women, laid out on the cool, groovy sands of ............. serenity.

Which only goes to prove, as Confushi said many, many years ago “Lon gai zahou tong goo loo tao aye tai zai zahou” -- which translated briefly means: If you get to it, and you can not do it.
There you jolly well are -- aren't you."

Which only goes to prove, as Confushi said many, many years ago “Lon gai zahou tong goo loo tao aye tai zai zahou” -- which translated briefly means: If you get to it, and you can not do it.

Uh ... Someone broke your translator.
That translates to ... "If it moves fix it ... If it doesn't move paint it".

Everything from "cool groovy sands" on is a quote. Six hundred thousand rep points to the first one who can tell me where the quote comes from. :)

No. It says "Wash your underwear and wear Dependz before engaging the FTL drive."

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

This was just beamed onto my kitchen table:

TK-Blog-Strawberry-Rhubarb-Pie-with-Streusel-Topping1.jpg

Thank you, AngelsNDemons !!!
Shhh! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!

No more pie for you! :eusa_naughty:

I am hoping for a new piece of pie from you

While you're at it, can you explain what they are good for, and what is required to get them?

If you click on "Help" at the top of the page, there will be a section on the Trophy system.

There is also this:

Notable Members US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
that page doesnt say anything.....i and many others here have surpassed those totals and are still stuck on the same trophy points lots of us wonder how some new person like you can have so many points.....
upload_2017-2-25_10-10-39.jpeg

Talent

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Forum List

Back