Have you abandoned the awarding of trophy points?

Toro seems intelligent, but I understand that he drinks a lot of scotch.
^^^

This one for example. Have yet to see anything intelligent out of his pie hole. All he does is sit his fat cellar dwelling arse in the Flame Zone and insult other posters. Yeah, that's some REAL quality. :lol: Now I suppose it will go back to it's hole and start more threads. ;)

"pie hole".

That's scary.

My daughter and I, we just baked a pie a couple of days ago. You've not lived until you've had really good North German Rhubarb pie, yesirree.

Now, to mention a Homo Sapiens having a "pie hole" is an insult to Rhubarb Pies all over the world.

I thusly object!

Please replace "pie hole" with "little debby orifice".

Thank you,

the pie police.

I'll keep that in mind for the future. :D Did not mean to insult the pies.

Yeah, and you can also get points for starting a lot of threads. Lol.

JR should have a lot more trophy points then oy vey!

There are birthday trophies, anniversary trophies, but I just checked and I was mistaken, no starting thread trophies. However, if anyone thinks that some of these people who have accumulated a lot of trophy points are quality posters, then they need a brain scan, seriously. :D

Of course, some of them ARE good posters, but not all of them. Just check profiles and you shall see what I mean. ;)

I'm at the bottom of the class so I can't say much. :cool-45:

Congrats to the High Trophy Pointers :tongue:

^^^

This one for example. Have yet to see anything intelligent out of his pie hole. All he does is sit his fat cellar dwelling arse in the Flame Zone and insult other posters. Yeah, that's some REAL quality. :lol: Now I suppose it will go back to it's hole and start more threads. ;)

"pie hole".

That's scary.

My daughter and I, we just baked a pie a couple of days ago. You've not lived until you've had really good North German Rhubarb pie, yesirree.

Now, to mention a Homo Sapiens having a "pie hole" is an insult to Rhubarb Pies all over the world.

I thusly object!

Thank you,

the pie police.

Cuz I love to get my mouth around a delicious pie! Rhubarb pie!

Oh, god, now I'm craving rhubarb pie. I may have to make one this weekend. With raspberries!

^^^

lol

Who are you?

Who are you? And who's talking to you?

I'm Toro. Since I'm the only "he" in that exchange, I'm assuming you.

I ain't here to win brownie points or gloat that I talk so damn much I get to be on the leader board as numero uno. It's stupid, lame and pretty much shows how moronic some can be when it comes to such petty shit.

I'm here to visit. Kinda like going to the local coffee shop or bar..depending on ones mood...and then leaving when the initial fun moments begin to turn shitty. Which is why boards are great for socializing. Go when you feel like it, log off when yer not.

Yeah, and you can also get points for starting a lot of threads. Lol.

JR should have a lot more trophy points then oy vey!

There are birthday trophies, anniversary trophies, but I just checked and I was mistaken, no starting thread trophies. However, if anyone thinks that some of these people who have accumulated a lot of trophy points are quality posters, then they need a brain scan, seriously. :D

Of course, some of them ARE good posters, but not all of them. Just check profiles and you shall see what I mean. ;)

I'm at the bottom of the class so I can't say much. :cool-45:

Congrats to the High Trophy Pointers :tongue:

And you are one who should have higher trophy points than some of the others. :) That's what I'm talking about.

^^^

lol

Who are you?

Who are you? And who's talking to you?

I'm Toro. Since I'm the only "he" in that exchange, I'm assuming you.

No, I'm talking about that dude, Pillars.

Food? Pillars brings in food? Ok. Tonight..I have a major hankering for tacos. So that's what I'm makin'. :lol:

I ain't here to win brownie points or gloat that I talk so damn much I get to be on the leader board as numero uno. It's stupid, lame and pretty much shows how moronic some can be when it comes to such petty shit.

I'm here to visit. Kinda like going to the local coffee shop or bar..depending on ones mood...and then leaving when the initial fun moments begin to turn shitty. Which is why boards are great for socializing. Go when you feel like it, log off when yer not.

Hey, most of my posts are related to arguing politics. Check it out. :D

Your top trophy points in my book Gracie.

Since I have been here...I think I have looked at profiles maybe 4 times. That, too, is not a biggie for me.

^^^

"pie hole".

That's scary.

I thusly object!

Thank you,

the pie police.

Cuz I love to get my mouth around a delicious pie! Rhubarb pie!

My favorites, apple and cherry. :)

Since I have been here...I think I have looked at profiles maybe 4 times. That, too, is not a biggie for me.

Well, that is how you can tell who is a quality poster, much more than "likes" received or trophy points. Some people can say "Obama sucks" and get 6 likes for that! :wink_2: True story.

Forum List

Back