Have you abandoned the awarding of trophy points?

So, for instance...

Blue Gin:
# posts: 3178
# ratings: 1090
Rating per post ratio: .342

Pillars
# posts: 2868
# ratings: 1675
Rating per post ratio: .584

Bootneck
# of posts: 2939
# ratings: 3002
Rating per post ratio: 1.02

Bootneck is a "top trophy points" poster because almost every post he makes gathers 1+ rating. That's pretty badass, when you think about it.

If you want more trophy points, instead of engaging in sour grapes, why not focus on posting better, funnier, and more informative posts?

images

Last edited:
My Leftist friends are not good at or don't care to click the 'thanks' or 'approve' tabs which i do ALL THE TIME. I always thought that those accumulations went towards trophies :confused-84:

Now that you mention it, I have not received a trophy is some time.
You should clarify that. I always thank or agree with posts. I don't usually click 'informative' because I already know everything. ;)

Now, rdean, on the other hand...on the old software I never got one pos rep from him. Some folks just don't want to play.

Not getting a thanks or an agree from Rdean is a good thing.
He's a damn smart poster, but not very friendly.

Rdean is a very smart person.

Bootneck is a "top trophy points" poster because almost every post he makes gathers 1+ rating. That's pretty badass, when you think about it.

If you want more trophy points, instead of engaging in sour grapes, why not focus on posting better, funnier, and more informative posts?

images

Lol! I knew all that training to make me a badass would come in useful one day!

Toro seems intelligent, but I understand that he drinks a lot of scotch.

Well, I've read some of your posts, and let me tell you, they are not very intelligent. In fact, a lot of them involve hatred and are just plain mean-spirited. Just because your fellow children in the Flamer's are Us zone agree with your rotten attitudes and posts, means absolutely nothing. After all, this place is a loony bin which attracts loonies from all over. ;)

Are you talking to the air, or did you mean someone in particular?

And what does that have to do with the OP?

Hmmmmm....

Well, I've read some of your posts, and let me tell you, they are not very intelligent. In fact, a lot of them involve hatred and are just plain mean-spirited. Just because your fellow children in the Flamer's are Us zone agree with your rotten attitudes and posts, means absolutely nothing. After all, this place is a loony bin which attracts loonies from all over. ;)

Are you talking to the air, or did you mean someone in particular?

And what does that have to do with the OP?

Hmmmmm....

Oh no, I mentioned the flamers. :biggrin:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

CrusaderFrank is NOT gonna like that!

that page doesnt say anything.....i and many others here have surpassed those totals and are still stuck on the same trophy points lots of us wonder how some new person like you can have so many points.....

It is easy enough to understand when you look at the stats and what trophies are given for.
They give higher trophy points in accordance with content approved by others.

For instance ... If you have 40000 posts and 6000 positive ratings ... You have a 6.6 to 1 ratio.
Cassy Mo has 1200 post and 3100 positive ratings ... Which basically means other people think Cassy's stuff blows your shit out of the water.

^^^

This one for example. Have yet to see anything intelligent out of his pie hole. All he does is sit his fat cellar dwelling arse in the Flame Zone and insult other posters. Yeah, that's some REAL quality. :lol: Now I suppose it will go back to it's hole and start more threads. ;)

lol

Who are you?

Yeah, and you can also get points for starting a lot of threads. Lol.

JR should have a lot more trophy points then oy vey!

There are birthday trophies, anniversary trophies, but I just checked and I was mistaken, no starting thread trophies. However, if anyone thinks that some of these people who have accumulated a lot of trophy points are quality posters, then they need a brain scan, seriously. :D

Of course, some of them ARE good posters, but not all of them. Just check profiles and you shall see what I mean. ;)

^^^

This one for example. Have yet to see anything intelligent out of his pie hole. All he does is sit his fat cellar dwelling arse in the Flame Zone and insult other posters. Yeah, that's some REAL quality. :lol: Now I suppose it will go back to it's hole and start more threads. ;)

lol

Who are you?

Who are you? And who's talking to you?

Forum List

Back