Have yet to see A DRUG DEALEROR ANY

Yeah I saw a drug dealer at Walgreens the other day. He was dressed in a white coat and had glasses on... He may of worked there I'm not sure...

WTF are you talking about?

he is drunk.....9 out of 10 of his posts are like this.....wait until he starts talking about the 60's....he lives in the past....

:lol:

I know a homeless guy like that - I think acid fried is brain....

He sits out in front of the local Walgreens all day... I've known him for 15-years. He's pretty interesting to talk to considering he's so batshit crazy. Everyone knows him around here, he's actually a pretty cool guy - he's just not all there in the head.

I could seriously make a video of him talking his crazy shit and it would easily be a viral video but I like him too much to exploit him....

Last edited:
You hang out a lot at Walgreens. Why is that?

I don't hang out at Walgreens.... Every time I go there to buy whatever the guy is there and he rambles on about all kinds of crazy shit... All he does is talk.... It's kind of a situation where someone wont shut the fuck up and to be polite you have to listen to stories that happened 40 years ago... I've known him since I was 17-18 which makes it worse.. He used to buy us booze and he continually brings up parties we had 10-15 years ago...

Forum List

Back