Have U Noticed?Obama Never Campaigns In Front Of Empty Strip Malls&Office Buildings.

Oct 10, 2011
Naples
:hellno:

If Obama keeps looking for more bridges and roads to campaign on, how will that make him look with middle class voters? During the 2007/08 campaign season, Obama never mention the need to help small business. There was nothing in the stimulus bill to aid small business that were on the verge of collapsing. I hope to see the two or three final GOP candidates campaigning frequently in Ohio and Pennsylvania,in neighborhoods ridden with closed shops/strip malls, and give Obama Hell !!:Boom2:

• Banned
I live in Collier County, one of the wealthiest places in the USA, yet, we have too many empty buildings here,too many landmark restaurants have vanished , THANKS ALOT President Castro !

• Banned
also, there is a shell/skeleton of a mall about 8 miles from my home (on collier blvd) its been sitting there since around 2008. I think they put the project on hold right after Obama won. This can't be the only unfinished project still sitting there rusting away. I have also seen an unfinished strip mall on hold in fort myers(been there also since Bambi took office).

• Banned
I can't wait to see Obama speak at a huge Ohio rally! maybe somewhere further north? why does he keep going to Cincinnatti? (ok,,,how do u spell it?) or maybe hold a rally somewhere in the middle of Pennsylvania? instead of campaigning in the Black Panther hood of Philly?

Have you ever noticed Obama show any sort of real leadership in solving our Republic's problems?

Neither have I.

• Banned
Have you ever noticed Obama show any sort of real leadership in solving our Republic's problems?

Neither have I.

so your in Philly? do you think all hell will break loose through around south street when Obama loses a year from now? I wouldn't wana be a fly on anyones wall if Flash Mob tears the place apart {kinda like what Detroit does no matter if they win or lose the Stanley Cup}:eek:

Neither have I.

so your in Philly? do you think all hell will break loose through around south street when Obama loses a year from now? I wouldn't wana be a fly on anyones wall if Flash Mob tears the place apart {kinda like what Detroit does no matter if they win or lose the Stanley Cup}:eek:

Obama's people will riot and go nuts. :eusa_pray:

George Bush inherited a strong economy, a balanced budget, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left us with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

The $516 trillion dollar derivative Ponzi scheme that Bush allowed Wall Street to run is the reason for the empty stores.

Occupy Wall Street gets it.

George Bush inherited a strong economy, a balanced budget, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left us with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

The $516 trillion dollar derivative Ponzi scheme that Bush allowed Wall Street to run is the reason for the empty stores.

As bad as Bush was, we can now say that Obama is him on steroids in nearly every way.:eek:

i am willing to agree that the IRAQ invasion was a waste of money, that was the start of the decline. Bush should of put together a plan to overthrow the government. 2003 was a very rough year for me, it took me about 8 months after the invasion to finally start working full time (then again, thats florida! you work 6 months, then nothing to do in the summer!}

During the postwar years government put this nation to work building roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, energy grids, damns, sewers, power plants, water treatment facilities, etc., i.e., building the infrastructure of modern America without which small businesses would not exist.

Unfortunately, the Republican party has been co-opted by a small group of special interests which has convinced a generation of useful idiots that government plays no role in commerce.

A great Republican president named Dwight D Eisenhower used government to build this nation's interstate system. Eisenhower - a big government Republican & supporter of the New Deal - literally put many towns on the map economically. Indeed, the ability to move goods and people more efficiently across the country lead to unprecedented growth. Do you know what Eisenhower's government workers did with the money they made from their government jobs? They went into stores (small businesses) and bought things. This allowed small businesses to add more jobs (in order to soak up the excess demand). . . which created even more consumers . . . which lead to even more job creation . . . and generated the tax revenues necessary to pay down the massive deficits created by WWII spending (which was a much larger percentage of the GDP than we have now).

The difference between today's Republicans and Dwight Eisenhower is that Eisenhower understood that it is government's job to prime the pump when small businesses lack consumers. It's government's job to build the infrastructure necessary for commerce. If we put Americans to work repairing this nation's infrastructure, than those workers will do exactly what a prior generation of government workers did: buy things from small businesses. . . which will lead to a virtuous cycle of growth.

History will look back on the current Republican obstructionism as one of the greatest crimes in American history.

Last edited:

Funny the Ponzi scheme started before Bush was in office, and guess who helped spur banks approving those bad loans as a community organizer, Obama.

I wonder if Obama will ever campaign here in Naples, or Marco Island,,,hmm, probably not,, its "Too White" for him.

Here's an Idea, Obama do a campaign rally at a condo-complex where the condo's averaged around $150,000 in 2007, and thanks to Dodd/Frank/Fanny/Freddie, the price of these condo's are now $35,000! Wow, see what Obama has done for us? CHEAP CONDOS! now anyone can afford one!!!
Hey, here in Florida,a lot of condo's were going for 150-200K,,,now,,,you can steal them for 25-40K. any takers?

Here's an Idea, Obama do a campaign rally at a condo-complex where the condo's averaged around $150,000 in 2007, and thanks to Dodd/Frank/Fanny/Freddie, the price of these condo's are now $35,000! Wow, see what Obama has done for us? CHEAP CONDOS! now anyone can afford one!!!
Hey, here in Florida,a lot of condo's were going for 150-200K,,,now,,,you can steal them for 25-40K. any takers?

Forum List

Back