CDZ Have to follow flip flop rules, if you want to reach success

I've changed my mind on the death penalty about six times over the course of my life. because it isn't an easy question.
This isn't an easy question, either.
So he changed his mind on civil unions vs. Marriage, which you guys keep claiming isn't a big deal.
Until the black guy does it.
The question of same-sex marriages had to be closed long ago, it had to be not opened at all. And now we have a new battlefield for discussing. Hate that policy of social destabilization.

The question of same-sex marriages had to be closed long ago, it had to be not opened at all. And now we have a new battlefield for discussing. Hate that policy of social destabilization.

Your first sentence made no sense. Of course the question had to be opened.

Here's the main problem with all your arguments against same sex marriage. They basically boil down to two arguments.

1) My Imaginary Fairy in the Sky thinks it's wrong.

2) I think it's icky when two dudes do it. (And usually, the person will prove how icky it is by describing in in lurid detail you'd normally find in gay slash fiction.)

Beyond that, if you aren't gay, it really has no effect on your life one way or the other.

The question of same-sex marriages had to be closed long ago, it had to be not opened at all.

Your first sentence made no sense. Of course the question had to be opened.

Here's the main problem with all your arguments against same sex marriage. They basically boil down to two arguments.

1) My Imaginary Fairy in the Sky thinks it's wrong.

2) I think it's icky when two dudes do it. (And usually, the person will prove how icky it is by describing in in lurid detail you'd normally find in gay slash fiction.)

Beyond that, if you aren't gay, it really has no effect on your life one way or the other.
Of course you must read carefully despite your sexual orientation.

Beyond that, if you aren't gay, then maybe your grandchildren will have to become gays, is that what you mean? What do you think we defend when we bring arguments?

i find it funny that voters insist that people who are inflexible and rigid in their thinking are the best choice for leaders.
I find it funny that somebody can be against suckin' a dick before they become for suckin' a dick.
Thats because you take dick suckin personally. If you are not the one suckin a dick why does it worry you?

Forum List

Back