Have They Forgotten There's A Senate?

Well, I'm not subscribing to Wall Street Journal, sorry, I don't care about it that much. Post a different link.

upload_2018-11-10_13-31-8.png

It won't pass but it makes a great argument for Dems on unconstitutional gun control in 2 years.
That's why their doing it.

The goal is to get the Republicans to offer only thoughts and prayers for every bloodbath. Which is what they are doing. In this very narrow political aspect, the right wing craving for violence and bloodshed plays into the Democrat’s hands.

Again…is there any word from the White House on a plan to curtail gun violence?

The goal is to get the Republicans to offer only thoughts and prayers for every bloodbath. Which is what they are doing. In this very narrow political aspect, the right wing craving for violence and bloodshed plays into the Democrat’s hands.

Yes, there is. It involves getting rid of illegals and stopping slapping criminals on the wrist and stop trying to empty prisons.

wow another leftist hoping and praying for another mass shooting

Is there no hope at all that the Republicans will agree to SOMETHING in the legislation, just to look good? I am pretty sure the Democrats would take whatever they can get, as long as Republicans don't try adding in The Wall.

Is there no hope at all that the Republicans will agree to SOMETHING in the legislation, just to look good? I am pretty sure the Democrats would take whatever they can get, as long as Republicans don't try adding in The Wall.

Republicans have been bipartisan, though, when it comes to that stuff. Republicans might even want to sneak a national id line into whatever other legislation they hit us with. Is it sneek or sneak? I forget.

wow another leftist hoping and praying for another mass shooting

fuck off. did nothing of the sort.

I was pointing out the calculus of the upcoming gun control legislation juxtaposed to the GOP “thoughts and prayers” initiative.

zero

Dunno. There's been a lot of talk about unity. And never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste and whatnot.

Notwithstanding everybody wants to be a moderate all of a sudden. You know how that goes. That was a timely narrative, too.

And remember what the Republican President of the United States said. Take guns first, go through due process later. He had a tweet around here some place talking about protecting what he clearly believes is 'our Democracy', too.

Forum List

Back