Have the Obama Lies worked?

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Neubarth, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    As anybody with a brain has been able to see over the past half a year the administration has been lying and lying and lying about the economy. They have manipulated numbers and worded press releases from Washington to make people think that there is improvement across the board in the economy. If you take the time to look at the actual numbers from the data, you know that it is all odoriferous Bullshit so that none can abide the odor thereof.

We all saw the manipulation of the Unemployment Insurance Claims numbers. When they took a nosedive in September, that went against the Obama plan to claim that HIS actions would gradually bring down the numbers, so in September he kept the artificial number that is reported to the public up where it was just a few weeks before. He then gradually reduced the number of claims reported by the states to create the impression that his program was working. It was not as you could plainly see as actual Unemployment Insurance Claims were going UP and UP and UP and UP and UP. Eventually I stopped adding to the chart as the point was obvious, we were rapidly falling into Depression and Obama was lying about it every day.
    [​IMG]

The important things like New Home Construction and Factory Construction and Factory Orders are still on the Bottom as house and building prices continue their collapse all across the land.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,013
    Noam Neusner: I'm the President's Trusted Counselor - WSJ.com

3. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Now, we are looking to see if Obama is going to back off of the campaign of outrageous lies and start to tell the American people the truth about the economy. They may have worked to brainwash the few into believing that it is all getting better and they may infect the rest of America into believing that all is getting better. Perhaps it is true that if enough people believe they will spend their savings and help revive the economy? I doubt it, but what the hell.

I am waiting for Goldman Sachs to tank the stock market again so they can make Trillions off of their Negative Derivative positions. As Goldman goes, with their derivatives, so goes the world. If Goldman is allowed to win "that way" by this corrupt administration I think we will see civil war in this country. Obama actually endorsed the outrageous profits the Bankers have awarded theirselves in a speech yesterday. Just a confirmation that he is still in bed with them. He outright proclaimed that the bankers are just like Pro Basketball stars and they deserve the hundreds of millions they earn. Boy, is he fucked up in the head.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010