Have the Ds read the Bible?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Me, I'm waiting for the "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you" promise to Abraham kicking in on the Ds. Of course the Ds also believe that Two horizons of prediction can come out of the same data sets by calling weather and climate vastly different things. How do you think this is going to work out?

Me, I'm waiting for the "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you" promise to Abraham kicking in on the Ds. Of course the Ds also believe that Two horizons of prediction can come out of the same data sets by calling weather and climate vastly different things. How do you think this is going to work out?
^ republitard education right there

Please quote the New Testament / New Covenant if you are meaning Bible instead of Mikra or Torah or whatever.

Please quote the New Testament / New Covenant if you are meaning Bible instead of Mikra or Torah or whatever.

The OT is still God's word as much as the NT. As Germany found out in the 30 years war as a result of Luther's anti-Semetism. Then Hitler repeated Luthor's error and got a similar result.

Last edited:
Me, I'm waiting for the "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you" promise to kicking in on the Ds.Abraham

God's covenant with Abraham goes both ways. It rests on the assumption that Abraham's descendants will obey God's laws. Being how so many conservatives now spit on God's laws, that means they have broken the covenant, so they are no longer entitled to its benefits. It's likely God will bless those who curse such evil doers.

Of course the Ds also believe that Two horizons of prediction can come out of the same data sets by calling weather and climate vastly different things.

They are different things. That's basic stuff. Forecasting a cold day tomorrow does not preclude forecasting a warming climate.

How do you think this is going to work out?

If there is a God, the hardcore Trump supporters end up experiencing a very toasty afterlife.

Forum List

Back