Have The Ds Already lost 2020, If so Why Now?

Because the pro tRump propaganda machine is working overtime.

You're talking about the same propaganda that won the mid-terms I would presume.

Many Dem's who won seats vacated by Republicans in the mid terms had to LIE to get elected. They told voters they supported president Trump's position on illegals and other Trump policies. Naturally once they arrived in Washington they voted lock step with the left against it all.
The 2 big MSM propaganda issues going into midterms:

1. Trump colluded with Russia
2. The border crisis is fake.

Because the pro tRump propaganda machine is working overtime.

You're talking about the same propaganda that won the mid-terms I would presume.

Many Dem's who won seats vacated by Republicans in the mid terms had to LIE to get elected. They told voters they supported president Trump's position on illegals and other Trump policies. Naturally once they arrived in Washington they voted lock step with the left against it all.
The 2 big MSM propaganda issues going into midterms:

1. Trump colluded with Russia
2. The border crisis is fake.

Dem's are no longer claiming the border crisis is fake. They fabricated a new story that its Trump's fault there's a crisis. To prove this they are using photos of kids held in cages...in 2014 when Obama was president.

Huh?

You lost the midterms. Overconfidence and fear of exposure kept the propaganda down.
You're new to politics, aren't you?

1st midterm average loss got the POTUS's party is about twice Trump's loss.

Obama's 1st midterm Obama lost about 20+ more House seats than Trump and loss about 8 or 9 Senate seats while Trump actually picked up 2, which is historic.

Maybe you should post about something you understand.

As anyone who has read my posts about the coming election my position is that tax flight and tax increases will cripple critical D states like NY, CA and IL in @ 10 months from now. So, why am I running into an increasing amount of stories that the Ds are in the midst of an ideological civil war that is crippling them now?

Because lazy writers need something to write about?

Here's what going to happen. After all is said and done, the Democrats will nominate Biden because he's safe.

The economy will slip into recession some time next year, and all those people who ignore Trump's unfitness for office will have nothing to say.

Trump will lose decisively. Hopefully, the people close to him will stage an intervention so he doesn't make a spectacle of himself when he loses.

Because lazy writers need something to write about?

Here's what going to happen. After all is said and done, the Democrats will nominate Biden because he's safe.

The economy will slip into recession some time next year, and all those people who ignore Trump's unfitness for office will have nothing to say.

Trump will lose decisively. Hopefully, the people close to him will stage an intervention so he doesn't make a spectacle of himself when he loses.
So once again a leftist proves that their hopes for power requires American misery.

You and the other Haters have been on your knees praying to Satan for a recession for over 2 years now...

How's that working out for you?

Forum List

Back