Have the Climate Cultists Considered These Facts?

No, just the warmer charlatans.
Which is the entire scientific global community. Literally every major scientific society across every field of physical science endorses the current consensus. So no, i am spot on, and you are a little weasel who isn't going to squirm out from under the implications of your own embarrassingly stupid rants.

You are calling them alm i completely liars .yet you are an uneducated slob with no experience or education in any of their fields. This is obviously absurd and retarded

No, just the warmer charlatans.
Which is the entire scientific global community. Literally every major scientific society across every field of physical science endorses the current consensus. So no, i am spot on, and you are a little weasel who isn't going to squirm out from under the implications of your own embarrassingly stupid rants.

You are calling them alm i completely liars .yet you are an uneducated slob with no experience or education in any of their fields. This is obviously absurd and retarded
No, it's not literally the entire scientific community.....It's a closed cabal of a relative few, along with their sycophants who don't have the nerve to call them out.

And the fact that you have to continue with the juvenile name calling just shows that you cannot bring any intellectual horsepower to the conversation...So fuck off, boy.

No, it's not literally the entire scientific community.
100% wrong. Sorry freak, I don't know what else to tell you. Everyone qualified to weigh in on the theories who has published science regarding them -- including the biologists, geologists, oceanographers, meteorologists, and others-- endorses the well thought-out consensus. You are a freakish, delusional liar and I see no need to respond further to your retarded behavior.

100% wrong. Sorry freak, I don't know what else to tell you. Everyone qualified to weigh in on the theories who has published science regarding them -- including the biologists, geologists, oceanographers, meteorologists, and others-- endorses the well thought-out consensus. You are a freakish, delusional liar and I see no need to respond further to your retarded behavior.

Guess you are unaware of the number of people who have been fired, or otherwise had their careers ruined for bucking the consensus...

You're the child who can't stop the petty name calling...In fact, you've provided nothing else than that and a litany of logical fallacies.

BTW, over 30,000 real scientists have signed the following, so your idiotic argument that there's unanimity in the scientific community is all wet.

Read it and weep, asswipe.

Global Warming Petition Project

Only an ignoramus thinks AGW can be summed up in 12 minutes. You're trying to dispute the claims of people that have a much deeper understanding of these issues than you do. There is not an AGW conspiracy. The scientists are telling us what they actually believe based on all of the evidence they have observed. It takes an astounding amount of arrogance to say they're wrong when you know approximately dick compared to them.
That cuts both ways.
Alarmists act as though they know everything and disparage any challenge as ignorant.
Pragmatic laymen yield to experts on all sides of the issue and balance their opinion with that.
The obvious conclusion is that the alarmist side has gov-control motives and their policies are hurting people. Pretty simple.

You're the child who can't stop the petty name calling...
Which doesn't lend any truth to the hilariously absurd shit you say, you freak. And you deserve to be called names. You are an uneducated slob calling the global scientific community "incompetents" and "liars". So don't cry like a little bitch when someone treats you the way you treat others.

Notice not one of your embarrassingly stupid "arguments" rests on the science. This because, not only do you know fuck all about the science, you have no science on your side anyway. So soothe yourself all day and a night with your little tantrums...it means nothing, when it comes to the truth of the accepted theories.

Last edited:
Which doesn't lend any truth to the hilariously absurd shit you say, you freak. And you deserve to be called name. You are an uneducated slob calling the global scientific community "incompetents" and "liars". So don't cry like a little bitch when someone treats you the way you treat others.

Notice not one of your embarrassingly stupid "arguments" rests on the science. This because, not only do you know fuck all about the science, you have no science on your side anyway. So soothe yourself all day and a night with your little tantrums...it means nothing, when it comes to the truth of the accepted theories.
More churlish invective, zero substance.

"I got nothing" involves a lot fewer keystrokes and is more honest.

Which doesn't lend any truth to the hilariously absurd shit you say, you freak. And you deserve to be called name. You are an uneducated slob calling the global scientific community "incompetents" and "liars". So don't cry like a little bitch when someone treats you the way you treat others.

More churlish invective, zero substance.

"I got nothing" involves a lot fewer keystrokes and is more honest.
The bigger question is why are lefties so hell-bent on the partisanship on the issue? Why must they be so close minded?

The bigger question is why are lefties so hell-bent on the partisanship on the issue? Why must they be so close minded?
1) They really believe that they are better and smarter than everyone else.
2) Being so, they really are so arrogant to think that they're saving the entire got-damned planet.
3) It grows The State, so it's a natural fit.

Last edited:

No, we don't.

We believe we're better and smarter than _you_, because evidence bears that out.

But then, you're a pack of morons who worship corrupt traitor, so that wasn't a high bar to beat. Retarded nun-rapers have a good claim to being both better and smarter than you.

No, we don't.

We believe we're better and smarter than _you_, because evidence bears that out.

Which "evidence" would that be hairball? I would love to see it. it is always interesting, and entertaining to see what passes for evidence in that little mind of your.....just more bullshit from the left..

I think the world's publishing climate scientists know these topics better than the whole lot of us put together. That's why I put great credence when virtually every single one of them says the same thing.

I think the world's publishing climate scientists know these topics better than the whole lot of us put together. That's why I put great credence when virtually every single one of them says the same thing.
The world's "publishing climate scientists"....Not the ones who can actually prove anything, jut those who get published.

But it's not a closed clique or anything like that....Newp! :rolleyes:

And that would be why all of them put together can't produce a single observed, measured piece of data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability? And why you place so much stock in them?

I think it's time to invoke the anti-SPAM rules here at USMB. How many times has SSDD used the phrase "can't produce a single observed, measured piece of data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability?"

It's time for a change, Shit. No one is listening to you anymore.

PS: My almost equally frequent recitations of "The Physical Science Bases at www.ipcc.ch" are almost always in response to a request for such evidence and therefore justified. SSDD, has NEVER provided any support or clarification for his "no evidence" claim. Everyone here knows there is an enormous amount of evidence. SSDD just doesn't want to actually deal with it. So like an ostrich, he plunges his head in the sand and claims that what he will not see does not exist. Those of you who support him should be ashamed of yourselves.

I think it's time to invoke the anti-SPAM rules here at USMB. How many times has SSDD used the phrase "can't produce a single observed, measured piece of data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability?"

And how many times has anyone failed to provide a single piece of such evidence? So long as you wack jobs keep making claims that you can't support, it is perfectly reasonable to remind you that you have no observed, measured evidence with which to support said claims..

I am sure that you wish that were true...but alas, what no one is listening to any more is your excuses for not providing any such evidence in spite of your continued claims that it exists...you have become a sad, pitiful laughing stock.

PS: My almost equally frequent recitations of "The Physical Science Bases at www.ipcc.ch" are almost always in response to a request for such evidence and therefore justified.

Tell me skidmark...why don't you seem to be able to bring some piece of observed, measured data from that steaming pile to support your claims? By your own words, people who simply provide a web address and expect you to go on a fishing expedition are just talking out of their asses...you should know since that is the only place you talk from..

SSDD, has NEVER provided any support or clarification for his "no evidence" claim.

Of course I have...and the fact that neither you, nor anyone else seems to be able to manage a single piece of such evidence supports my claims...what do you want me to do? Post the non existence of such evidence....OK...here it is:

An impressive pile of evidence...no?

Everyone here knows there is an enormous amount of evidence

There is an enormous amount of evidence that the climate changes...there is zero observed, measured evidence that the climate change we are experiencing is anything other than natural variability...

SSDD just doesn't want to actually deal with it.

Bring it on skid mark...lets deal with it.....of course, that is just one more excuse for not being able to deliver anything to support your claims..

So like an ostrich, he plunges his head in the sand and claims that what he will not see does not exist. Those of you who support him should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'm right here waiting for you to pony up that single piece of evidence that I have been asking for..the one that you can't deliver, because it doesn't exist...people are listening skidmark...and what they are hearing is your excuses for not being able to deliver what you claim exists...

PS: My almost equally frequent recitations of "The Physical Science Bases at www.ipcc.ch" are almost always in response to a request for such evidence and therefore justified. SSDD, has NEVER provided any support or clarification for his "no evidence" claim. Everyone here knows there is an enormous amount of evidence. SSDD just doesn't want to actually deal with it. So like an ostrich, he plunges his head in the sand and claims that what he will not see does not exist. Those of you who support him should be ashamed of yourselves.
You mean you consider expecting a pointed response is spam?

I've been throwing links to published studies filled with evidence supporting AGW at poster SSDD (Same Shit Different Day) for a very long time now. His only response is to say whatever I have linked to is worthless shit and lies though he himself NEVER provides the slightest hint of evidence to support his bizarro-world fantasies of physics.

Poster SSDD is a troll in the strictest sense. If you've ever wondered what a troll does, look no further; simply read the posts of SSDD. He is a paragon of trollhood.

Forum List

Back