Have some stupid for dinner!

Ima gunna tell ya for the gajillianth time, I Am Not A Republican.
But the Republicans who ran up the debt and refuse to pay it down are Republicans.

And you defend them at every turn. So what does that make you? Besides ignorant, I mean.

So what unfunded big Government programs did the Republicans pass?
Huge tax cuts for the rich
Bush Stimulus (that Ryan praised in the early 2000s)
War in Iraq
War in Afghanistan

ALL put on the credit card. ALL unfunded. You walked right into that one.

So how did the national debt double AFTER we spent all of that money?

Stop being a clown.
The debt from all of Bush's actions did not stop accruing on the day Obama took office, dope.

Your knowledge could not fill a thimble. You should seek out some remedial courses.

Obama has almost doubled the debt.
Yet you can't enumerate any of his supposed trillions in spending.
4i6Ckte.gif

And you don't even know that the House controls all spending. And that Republicans have controlled the House since 2011.

You suck at this.

Yes, the House does control spending! So show me what Barry did to cut spending when Democrats controlled the House, the Senate and the Oval Office! Show me his cuts during 2009 and 2010! Then show me the cuts he proposed the rest of the time that the GOP blocked.
You've already obviously lost this argument because you first argued that Obama has spent trillions, doubling our debt. When you couldn't show ANY evidence of that bullshit you change your argument to how Obama hasn't cut the debt.

The House controls all spending. Period.

You're really not worth my time any longer. You've been reduced to a chew toy for my amusement.

I put your lie in large red text. Perhaps you should go back to school and learn how a bill becomes law. Schoolhouse Rock has a great cartoon video about it.

And you retards claim to love the Constitution.
4i6Ckte.gif

“All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 7, clause 1

So, you ARE that stupid!

The House can generate all of the bills it wants, but if the Senate does not pass them and the President does not sign them, what good are they?

Even my middle school students knew that! Precisely how far did you get in school before your aged out?

These last two Presidents have stunk big time on the big spending.
*sigh* Presidents do not allocate funding. They can only persuade the House to allocate spending.

The libs in the Senate would never allow a budget with any meaningful cuts to be passed for the vast majority of the Obama administration, that is until Ryan and the Republicans recently and completely caved in and gave them everything they wanted.

Can you say "continuing budget resolution"? I knew you could!
That's the Republican sleight of hand, not the Democrats.

You wingnuts all think that because you are obsessed with cutting spending everyone should be. I would rather restore the revenue than constantly trying to diminish this country in the endless chase of less spending. We need MORE spending, and the proper revenue to sustain it while reducing the debt.

So you want to destroy the economy by raising taxes so that the net result will be negative?

Take a good economics course lest you appear ignorant as you do now.

You don't care to learn. With you it is an element of faith that man is responsible. Hard core progressives have adopted AGW as their religion.

Huh? I asked you, a suppossed scientist, what the ultimate outcome of burning all that carbon in the form of oil and coal WILL BE.

It is you that has taken on some sort of weird faith that man can not cause the world to warm.

All I asked was when these actions have been done before (never) and what the ultimate outcome will be.

As a scientist I would think you would be asking the same thing. But for some reason you have suspended scientific curiosity to become an anti global warming zealot.

Weird for a guy claiming to be about science.

The result WILL BE........... nothing. It is a drop in the bucket compared to what the Earth naturally produces. Mankind produces less than 5% of the GLOBAL CO2 budget.

Doesn't have a plan to cut spending? Doesn't have a plan to cut unemployment?
He had a plan to reduce the debt. Boehner wouldn't even bring it up for a vote.

Unemployment is now at 4.9% - his plan has been a stunning success.

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

Heck, Synth...if he REALLY had a plan to cut spending then why didn't he pass that when Democrats controlled the House, the Senate and the White House?

Do you REALLY believe the bullshit you spout here? I don't think anyone else does...just saying...
Because legislation takes time and he was passing Obamacare and a ton of other things. Despite a wingnut opposition that filibustered everything they could.

So he had time to pass Obamacare and a "ton of other things" but couldn't find time IN TWO YEARS to pass legislation to cut spending? You're full of shit, Synth...and I think deep down...you know it!
In his first two years cutting spending wasn't a priority. It still isn't, except for the fringe extreme Right-Wing.

The priority was saving the country from another Great Depression due to Republican incompetence and corruption.
At what point did cutting spending become a Democrat priority? Yeah, never.

Forum List

Back