Have Republicans stopped believing in Jesus?

Tax cuts for Billionaires.

Hatred for little children.

Lies.

Have Republicans turned there backs on Jesus?

DgZvFv5XcAEInj7.jpg

Sure, Jesus would be voting for Dems -

Abortion on demand.

Promoting homosexuality.

Promoting a false religion like Islam.

Promoting human trafficking, including kids.
Women's rights. You'll have to talk to them.

Abortion isn't on demand.

Jesus never mentions gays. But at least you admit you hate them.

And then you lie. I don't believe Jesus likes liars.

You accusing someone of lying...now that is rich.

You are a pathological liar.

You need help.

Womens rights to vote were first granted by conservatives.

Thou shalt not kill. but you guys kill with no regrets.

In the O.T. the penalty for being gay (and acting it out....) was death.
Women's rights were granted by CONSERVATIVES????

latest

Do you even know the meaning of the word "conservative"?
When the Republican Party regained control of Congress in 1919, the Equal Suffrage Amendment finally passed the House in May of that year and in the Senate in June. When the Amendment was submitted to the states, 26 of the 36 states that ratified it had Republican legislatures.

Suffrage - Women in the GOP

Wyoming had been letting women vote in local elections prior to the passage of the 19th.

Those left wing toads......

deanrd is simply an ignorant lying scumwad.

He can't help himself apparently.

If so, i would have more respect for them, and others who don’t take folklore so seriously.

If so, i would have more respect for them, and others who don’t take folklore so seriously.
Folklore? Greater than 24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

45 million copies of Dark Side Of The Moon have been sold. Doesn't make it true.

45 million copies of Dark Side Of The Moon have been sold. Doesn't make it true.
Except in the case of God condescending to man to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer for man and condescending to man to manifest Himself into the Host for no other reason than faith in God can be proven by testing it and seeing what happens in one's life.

Except in the case of God condescending to man to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer for man and condescending to man to manifest Himself into the Host for no other reason than faith in God can be proven by testing it and seeing what happens in one's life.
^^^^^^^^^ I think you took too many meds this morning... or not enough. :biggrin:

^^^^^^^^^ I think you took too many meds this morning... or not enough. :biggrin:
That's probably because you don't have a soul.

Do you have any proof that some people don't have a soul?

Do you have any proof that some people have no faith?

I asked first.

I asked first.
My question is the answer to your question, Taz. If you can prove that some people don't have faith that they have a soul, that would be your proof that some people don't have a soul as it is faith that one has a soul which actually leads to them having a soul.

I asked first.
My question is the answer to your question, Taz. If you can prove that some people don't have faith that they have a soul, that would be your proof that some people don't have a soul as it is faith that one has a soul which actually leads to them having a soul.
I'd like to see you prove that statement.

I asked first.
And I'd like to see you prove that some people don't have faith that they have a soul.

I asked first.
And I'd like to see you prove that some people don't have faith that they have a soul.
Everyone has the same components, there's no proof that some have a soul and some don't. In fact, I bet you can't even prove that a soul exists for real except with your fartsmoke mumbo-jumbo nonsense.

I asked first.
Everyone has the same components, there's no proof that some have a soul and some don't. In fact, I bet you can't even prove that a soul exists for real except with your fartsmoke mumbo-jumbo nonsense.
What part of if you don't have faith that you don't have a soul then you probably don't have a soul did you not understand, Taz?

Souls are not material things. Souls are spiritual in nature. If you aren't spiritual, you probably don't have a soul.

I asked first.
What part of if you don't have faith that you don't have a soul then you probably don't have a soul did you not understand, Taz?

Souls are not material things. Souls are spiritual in nature. If you aren't spiritual, you probably don't have a soul.
So the soul is a made up thing like Santa Claus, if you believe, you have one. Got it. :auiqs.jpg:

So the soul is a made up thing like Santa Claus, if you believe, you have one. Got it. :auiqs.jpg:
Not exactly. It isn't a made up thing but it probably won't exist unless you have faith that it does.

Forum List

Back