Have gun, will..?

What would you do?

• Call 911.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a gun and am an excellent shot. I would call him to turn around. I would want to see the terror on his face like he put on the clerks face, and instantly shoot him.

A gun isn't for playing with, isn't for crippling with, isn't for scaring with. A gun shoots to kill. That is what he did and that is what I would do.

Leftist, rightist, martian ... whatever. You commit a crime with a firearm and you deserve to become a lead depository.:eusa_eh:

WHich reminds me------I went to Cabella's today . No 380 ammo of any kind---none.

ok carry on with the donut thingy

380? Man up Ducky and get a 9. :lol:

True....very good statement Amanda. A 380 has about the same penetrative qualities of a 95 year old man.....not too good. Try carrying a pocket 9 or 357 revolver as a BUG/pocket pistol.

Oh, I know I should probably shoot this shit-bird in the back . . .

But I think I'd rather give him just enough warning of my presence so that he turns around . . . so I can shoot him in the face.

That's what I'd want to do . . . shoot him in the face.

But I think I'd rather give him just enough warning of my presence so that he turns around . . . so I can shoot him in the face.

That it's not murder- it's not like you shot him in the back ;)

Depends on the circumstance. I might call 911 first to tell them they have a body to collect, then shoot him. Or, I'd shoot him first, then call 911 to tell them to collect the body. It really depends on how pressing the situation was at the time.

I wouldn't shoot him in the back unless I had to. Situation dictates. By no means would I announce my presence or intent. If you aren't firing within 2 seconds of pulling your weapon out, you should leave it in the holster. Holding your weapon trained on someone is a good way to get it taken away from you. And the corollary to that rule, dead people NEVER take your weapon.

That it's not murder- it's not like you shot him in the back ;)

Yup....shootin em in the damn face is far better than in the back....atleast thats what the DA would think.

Depends on the circumstance. I might call 911 first to tell them they have a body to collect, then shoot him. Or, I'd shoot him first, then call 911 to tell them to collect the body. It really depends on how pressing the situation was at the time.

I wouldn't shoot him in the back unless I had to. Situation dictates. By no means would I announce my presence or intent. If you aren't firing within 2 seconds of pulling your weapon out, you should leave it in the holster. Holding your weapon trained on someone is a good way to get it taken away from you. And the corollary to that rule, dead people NEVER take your weapon.

True....pointing a pistol at someone can result in this.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEORk3uNeTc]YouTube - Krav Maga - Defense against gun attacks - Gun Disarm[/ame]

Forum List

Back