Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do nothing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I was listening to FoxNews the other day report a story about an armed robber who shot the gas station clerk in the neck and killed him, even tho he was not resisting and the bystanders did nothing to help him, not even checking his vital signs or calling 911 after the bad guy left.

I thought, what if I had been there with my gun.

The BG has his gun out, pointed at the clerk.

You can draw your gun and:
Announce that you're arm telling the BG to put his gun down? Seems like the right answer, but you run the risk of his shooting the clerk (you don't have the advantage of advanced knowledge of his fatally shooting the clerk) or turning the situation into a hostage taking or Mexican standoff.

Or you could just shoot him...from behind...without giving him a chance to surrender.
Or not draw your gun and:

Do nothing.

Call 911.
Other.

Last edited:
When someone decides they aren't going to play by the rules of civilized society then they can't expect anyone else to either when dealing with them. I would shoot the bad guy.

Kill Leftists robbing the gas station... as such was the responsibility of the leftists standing about when they watched their comrade kill the attendant...

I'd shoot him in the back!!

Uncle-Fester-addams-family-5313477-445-556.jpg

I was listening to FoxNews the other day report a story about an armed robber who shot the gas station clerk in the neck and killed him, even tho he was not resisting and the bystanders did nothing to help him, not even checking his vital signs or calling 911 after the bad guy left.

Announce that you're arm telling the BG to put his gun down? Seems like the right answer, but you run the risk of his shooting the clerk (you don't have the advantage of advanced knowledge of his fatally shooting the clerk) or turning the situation into a hostage taking or Mexican standoff.

Or you could just shoot him...from behind...without giving him a chance to surrender.

Do nothing.

Call 911.
Other.

Did I miss something? Where's "when in doubt, empty the magazine." ?:confused:

I'd shoot 'em in the legs and scream for one of the nimrods to call 911. I mean, they didn't even help the guy or call 911 after the bad guy left? wtf is wrong with people???

Do nothing.

Call 911.
Other.

And THAT is precisely why your toys never last more than a few hours.:lol:

Do nothing.

Call 911.
Other.

And THAT is precisely why your toys never last more than a few hours.:lol:

:eusa_eh:

You fuck with the best, you get shot into little pieces like the rest.:eusa_eh:

:eusa_eh:

You fuck with the best, you get shot into little pieces like the rest.:eusa_eh:

Then don't grump when you run out of toys before you think you should. They're not donuts.. You can't just make more. :cool:

And just why can't I? MFers shouldn't die so easy.:eusa_eh:

Beautiful. I can see it now..

The big bad Gunny scurrying around the yard with a backpack shoving pieces into it as fast as he can, running off to a corner of the yard where he's hiding giant rolls of electrical and ductape, frantically trying to put his toys back together muttering "Live, you mother fucker. I didn't say you could die yet! I'm not finished!"

:eek::eek:

Then don't grump when you run out of toys before you think you should. They're not donuts.. You can't just make more. :cool:

The big bad Gunny scurrying around the yard with a backpack shoving pieces into it as fast as he can, running off to a corner of the yard where he's hiding giant rolls of electrical and ductape, frantically trying to put his toys back together muttering "Live, you mother fucker. I didn't say you could die yet! I'm not finished!"

So?:eusa_eh:

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
shades.gif

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
shades.gif

:eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back