Have Gifs been banned here?

Just try typing really nasty, dirty, filthy words like V-i-a-g-r-a..

And again you enlighten me because I did not know what Gif means and Gif is a dirty word. Using cuss words is a clear indication of low breeding.

And again you enlighten me because I did not know what Gif means and Gif is a dirty word. Using cuss words is a clear indication of low breeding.
Gif is a picture that moves...graphics interchange format...

Now with the new filter, USMB is trying out recognized words get the ax because they think they be dirty words...Yet V-i-a-g-r-a is not a dirty word...Get it yet or do we need to tattoo it on yer forehead?

Gif is a picture that moves...graphics interchange format...

Now with the new filter, USMB is trying out recognized words get the ax because they think they be dirty words...Yet V-i-a-g-r-a is not a dirty word...Get it yet or do we need to tattoo it on yer forehead?

Please do not tattoo Gif on my forehead because if I get captured the enemy will know I am a Gif. If you do that I will have my Geneva Convention Card to display to the enemy which will make them treat me with honor and respect.

Everytime I post a gif, I get an x box, are they no longer allowed?
giphy.gif

It's probably trying to tell you something.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

My gift is hardware and barely understand software. Gif is software and thanks for exposing Gif.

No. Obviously people are posting them here. It's part of Internet Anarchy. All gifs are not created alike. And folks have been screwing with a supposed standard. I've had issues getting some to run as well.

Don't LINK to them. Copy them out - see if that helps.

Are you trying to embed them or just use the upload a file "button"?
I'm of the belief, that certain GIFs are banned...because I can upload some and not others...its no big deal...I'm use to being a second class poster here...next?

There's no conspiracy. Just a lot of I-net confusion. If you PM me the links -- I can try to see what the problem is. We don't X out GIFs if we delete images or GIFs -- they just disappear. And obviously, at least 6 folks have used them in this thread.

Seriously -- you want them to work -- let me take a look. Fridays is "2nd class member" days. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back