Have Democrats finally grown some balls? They through with the You go low and We go high nonsense?

Harrassing a woman who is eating in a restaraunt with her family is "growing some balls" ?

The left has always been gutless.
Or constantly attacking a grandmother shouting lock her up. How could Democrats do something like..............what...........who..........it was Republicans?

Oops, never mind.

Gawd, I hope so.
Yes, you're in the mud, down there with the people you loathe.

Funny thing, the mud makes you all look the same.

How proud you must be.
And they control the country. And are destroying it in ways that will take years for us to recover from.

Trump is way, way worse than George Bush.

Fox News commentator apologizes for racist remark

Look at that. A Republican apologizing to a black man for his racist remark. Shock and awe.
There are probably 1000 common words or phrases that would be perfectly acceptable if said to a white person but are considered racist when said to a black person. People need to know when to turn on their "I'm talking to a black person" filter.
Because saying "have you lost your cotton picking mind" to a black man needs a filter.

Or describing them as "uppity".

Or calling them tar baby.

I have never, ever heard these phrases used against white people. Not ever.

The latest sign of political divide: shaming and shunning public officials

David Axelrod, a key architect of Barack Obama's presidential campaigns, tweeted that he disagreed with those cheering the restaurant's eviction of Sanders. "I am kind of amazed and appalled by the number of folks on Left who applauded the expulsion," he tweeted. "This, in the end, is a triumph for @realDonaldTrump vision of America: Now we're divided by red plates & blue plates! #sad."

-------------------

Is the Democrat's "Turn the Other Cheek" philosophy finally over? Are they now gonna fight back?
It was only days ago Republicans were cheering when gays were denied a service. It seems they party when an unarmed black is shot. Was abusing babies and children, finally, a step too far?

Look at what Democrats have done.
Pam Bondi, the Attorney General who Trump illegally gave 25 thousand dollars to, to not join the Trump U Civil Suit, was recently chased from a Movie Theater.

Avowed Racist, Steve Miller, architect of Trump's Anti Muslim and unconstitutional travel ban was chased from a Mexican Restaurant.

Sarah Sanders was booed and shunned.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was chased from a Mexican Restaurant.

It's not like it's new. Remember when an Ice Cream shop told Joe Biden to stay away? Then you have blacks that were denied service.

Remember when Mike Pence, now vice president, put a 250 million dollar scare into businesses in Indiana with his draconian anti gay laws that were not only passed, but quickly repealed?

Democrats have been taking it for a long time not wanting to divide the nation. But is it finally over. Republicans are 90% white and constantly attack minorities. Have Democrats finally had enough?

Gawd, I hope so.

And what the fuck are you going to say when all your hate inspires another baseball field shooter or worse? Or are you pushing for a civil war?

Soros is pushing for civil war. His mindless zombies, like Dean, are "just following orders"

David Axelrod, a key architect of Barack Obama's presidential campaigns, tweeted that he disagreed with those cheering the restaurant's eviction of Sanders. "I am kind of amazed and appalled by the number of folks on Left who applauded the expulsion," he tweeted. "This, in the end, is a triumph for @realDonaldTrump vision of America: Now we're divided by red plates & blue plates! #sad."

-------------------

Is the Democrat's "Turn the Other Cheek" philosophy finally over? Are they now gonna fight back?
It was only days ago Republicans were cheering when gays were denied a service. It seems they party when an unarmed black is shot. Was abusing babies and children, finally, a step too far?

Pam Bondi, the Attorney General who Trump illegally gave 25 thousand dollars to, to not join the Trump U Civil Suit, was recently chased from a Movie Theater.

Avowed Racist, Steve Miller, architect of Trump's Anti Muslim and unconstitutional travel ban was chased from a Mexican Restaurant.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was chased from a Mexican Restaurant.

It's not like it's new. Remember when an Ice Cream shop told Joe Biden to stay away? Then you have blacks that were denied service.

Remember when Mike Pence, now vice president, put a 250 million dollar scare into businesses in Indiana with his draconian anti gay laws that were not only passed, but quickly repealed?

Democrats have been taking it for a long time not wanting to divide the nation. But is it finally over. Republicans are 90% white and constantly attack minorities. Have Democrats finally had enough?

Gawd, I hope so.

And what the fuck are you going to say when all your hate inspires another baseball field shooter or worse? Or are you pushing for a civil war?

Soros is pushing for civil war. His mindless zombies, like Dean, are "just following orders"
Yea, mindless zombies:

Harrassing a woman who is eating in a restaraunt with her family is "growing some balls" ?

No one was harassed... She was just asked to leave...

They should have put a sign in the door 'No Child Kidnappers'....

Sanders was asked to leave because the actions she took. The owner found some of them reprehensive... I am sure Sanders could have said sorry for backing a policy which rips families apart, but she had all week and she didn't, she just lied and lied....

Sorry I wouldn't serve her food either...

Gawd, I hope so.

How proud you must be.

Mac,

This thread will end up at shouting just like all the other...

At the end the owner had a choice not serve Saunders and she choose not too...

In fairness Saunders lies at such a rate it is funny at times. But last week it stopped being funny, she was talking about children, she was lying about children.
We can all it racist (would white kids be put in cages?) or just cruel but this time they were exposed. All they did is double down until they couldn't take the pressure. It is a sad affair for the US people and I met a few aboard last week and they are truly embarrassed at this type of behaviour...

Yes you can defend your borders but there are better ways..

-------------------

Gawd, I hope so.

Yea, mindless zombies:

Soros thinks he won't get hurt in a civil war, or maybe he just doesn't care about himself any longer.

-------------------

Gawd, I hope so.

Yea, mindless zombies:

Soros thinks he won't get hurt in a civil war, or maybe he just doesn't care about himself any longer.

Is that they magic word? Soros? What does that even mean?

Police push back against Trump's law-and-order speech

Trump tells cops they should rough people up more during arrests

No one was harassed... She was just asked to leave...

They should have put a sign in the door 'No Child Kidnappers'....

Sanders was asked to leave because the actions she took. The owner found some of them reprehensive... I am sure Sanders could have said sorry for backing a policy which rips families apart, but she had all week and she didn't, she just lied and lied....

Sorry I wouldn't serve her food either...
'No Child Kidnappers'....

Except for Republicans, the entire nation is embarrassed.

Gawd, I hope so.
How proud you must be.
And they control the country. And are destroying it in ways that will take years for us to recover from.
Which, of course, has nothing to do with my point.
My point is that it's worked for them again and again.

Remember what they did to John Kerry? Smeared his service.

When he was asked why he wouldn't fight back against the slander, he said the American people know. I don't have to defend against such attacks.

Turns out he did.

And Republicans, even today, believe he was some kind of traitor who gave himself medals. They don't even know how it works. They just believe the lies.

Democrats don't have to lie. But they have to fight back. Fight ignorance with knowledge. There is nothing wrong with pointing out that the Trump Foundation is under criminal investigation. Nothing wrong with pointing out Trump's lies and his child kidnapping policies.

Fighting back where they are doesn't mean we have to be slinging mud.

Instead, and here's a novelty. Sling TRUTH.

Not long ago groups of black people would descend on nice restaurants to harass diners who just wanted a peaceful brunch. It was called black brunch. It stopped when people started fighting back. This too will end when people start fighting back and knocking heads together.

Or constantly attacking a grandmother shouting lock her up. How could Democrats do something like..............what...........who..........it was Republicans?

Oops, never mind.

So if grandmothers commit felonies we should just let them get away with it?

-------------------

Gawd, I hope so.

When Democrats balls drop...they start by heckling families out for an evenings meal.
Wow...huge balls!!!!!

Gawd, I hope so.
How proud you must be.
Which, of course, has nothing to do with my point.
My point is that it's worked for them again and again.

Remember what they did to John Kerry? Smeared his service.

When he was asked why he wouldn't fight back against the slander, he said the American people know. I don't have to defend against such attacks.

Turns out he did.

And Republicans, even today, believe he was some kind of traitor who gave himself medals. They don't even know how it works. They just believe the lies.

Democrats don't have to lie. But they have to fight back. Fight ignorance with knowledge. There is nothing wrong with pointing out that the Trump Foundation is under criminal investigation. Nothing wrong with pointing out Trump's lies and his child kidnapping policies.

Fighting back where they are doesn't mean we have to be slinging mud.

Instead, and here's a novelty. Sling TRUTH.
Yeah, both ends tell me of their vice-like grip on "The Truth". That's what blind ideology does to people.

If you want to wrestle in the mud with those you hate, there's nothing I can do about it. I really thought the Left was better than this, but obviously I was wrong.

Opposite sides of the same coin.

Not long ago groups of black people would descend on nice restaurants to harass diners who just wanted a peaceful brunch. It was called black brunch. It stopped when people started fighting back. This too will end when people start fighting back and knocking heads together.
30 Years After Sit-In, They Eat at Woolworth Counter : Civil rights: Four blacks who were denied service re-enact the event that sparked similar actions across the South.

ATM-Object-Greensboro-Woolworth-lunch-counter-631.jpg

I see four black college students being denied service.

Republicans see rampaging and dangerous blacks keeping peaceful and loving whites from eating.

Oops, never mind.

So if grandmothers commit felonies we should just let them get away with it?
Don't let them get away with it even if they don't commit felonies.

Hey, speaking of committing felonies:

Trump’s Abuse of Trump Foundation — Criminal Tax Implications?

False statements under section 7206 of the Code makes it a felony to willfully make and subscribe “any return, statement or document, which contains or is verified by a written declaration that it is made under the penalties of perjury, and which he does not believe to be true and correct as to every material matter.” The elements are (1) a signature on a return under penalties of perjury that (2) contains a materially false statement, that (3) the individual knew was false, and that (4) the individual willingly made.
-----------
The NY Attorney General said Trump has FOUR such false returns. That means he could be charged with FOUR felonies.

Where are the Democrats?

Fox News commentator apologizes for racist remark

Look at that. A Republican apologizing to a black man for his racist remark. Shock and awe.
There are probably 1000 common words or phrases that would be perfectly acceptable if said to a white person but are considered racist when said to a black person. People need to know when to turn on their "I'm talking to a black person" filter.
Because saying "have you lost your cotton picking mind" to a black man needs a filter.

Or describing them as "uppity".

Or calling them tar baby.

I have never, ever heard these phrases used against white people. Not ever.
You are uppity!

Forum List

Back