Have country music musicians gone Democrat? Why no open support for Trump?

More nutless Republicans? Does the Left own the asses of country musicians now as well?
Has the Left levied their PC programming on the country music industry?

Why would Morgan Wallen cower and apologize like a little bitch for living free and pursuing happiness?
The obvious reason..the public is done with Trump..and these people make their livings from their interactions with the public.

I know you don't see it....but the downhill slide for Trump is deepening. I'm not talking about votes...although that is an issue..but culturally--even in areas that are red.

Tens of thousands are still showing up at trump rallies. Biden can't even get enough people to stand in the circles drawn on the ground at his events. Trump may lose but something is not jiving with the polls.
Democrats are smarter and do not want to get infected. There should not be any rallies.

Nobody WANTS to get infected..and NOBODY sane wants your Father Government leading them around by the nose...Good real Americans like freedom of choice...You wouldn’t understand

Look what a mess government has made of virtually everything they touch. We don't want those idiots making decisions for us.

More nutless Republicans? Does the Left own the asses of country musicians now as well?

Why would Morgan Wallen cower and apologize like a little bitch for living free and pursuing happiness?
The obvious reason..the public is done with Trump..and these people make their livings from their interactions with the public.

I know you don't see it....but the downhill slide for Trump is deepening. I'm not talking about votes...although that is an issue..but culturally--even in areas that are red.

Tens of thousands are still showing up at trump rallies. Biden can't even get enough people to stand in the circles drawn on the ground at his events. Trump may lose but something is not jiving with the polls.
Democrats are smarter and do not want to get infected. There should not be any rallies.

No, they're not.
Just from the context of this discussion it is true.

Nobody WANTS to get infected..and NOBODY sane wants your Father Government leading them around by the nose...Good real Americans like freedom of choice...You wouldn’t understand
Freedom of choice to be stupid. It effects other people.

Look the liberal Nazis swoop in to attack and destroy financially anyone who dares exercise their 1st amendment rights and publicly support president Trump.

Because of this in the article: "Wallen socializing in Alabama without a mask at a crowded bar and a house party.""""
SNL doesn't want to do something stupid like Trump's Rose Garden disaster.

Just listen to the commie shit you champion...
‘SNL doesn’t want to look like they support a man living liberated, free and pursuing a life of happiness as set forth by our great framers.’
WTF...and you wonder why good real Americans hate your fucking guts and want you all contained in Auschwitz type concentration camps?
Your thoughts dblack ?
Is this is what a "real American " sounds like, the country is gone. And this thread was about music. Wallen has to act properly if he wants to be around good people in New York.

I know you don't see it....but the downhill slide for Trump is deepening. I'm not talking about votes...although that is an issue..but culturally--even in area that are red.

“The public is done with Trump”
Because you say so?
Is that opinion based on the number of supporters at Trump rallies, based on the numerous Trump boat parades and such that are held weekly around the nation, based on the 30 states and 2,623 counties he won before delivering on promises and kicking ass for good Americans?
4ec6i6.jpg
Oh look, bigly boat parades populated by drunken weekend sailors in party barges are now a measure of how relevant Trump is! Awesome!

Getting desperate, aintcha Ace?

The ones who don't support Trump are probably paid by the ones who hate this country.

Not surprising, buying influence is all that the democrats have. They have no substance and nothing to offer for the people, so they must lie to the people that are too dumb to figure out what is going on.
Now that you Trumpers are unhinged about C&W does that mean you'll lay off Fauci who has debunked all your bullshit with facts?

Now you know where the bear shits in the buckwheat. Fauci said to tell you, "thanks for playing"!

I know you don't see it....but the downhill slide for Trump is deepening. I'm not talking about votes...although that is an issue..but culturally--even in area that are red.

Because you say so?
Is that opinion based on the number of supporters at Trump rallies, based on the numerous Trump boat parades and such that are held weekly around the nation, based on the 30 states and 2,623 counties he won before delivering on promises and kicking ass for good Americans?
4ec6i6.jpg
The last boat parade I heard about had 5 boats sink and numerous others having to be towed back to shore. Seems trumpsters aren't quite cut out to be sailors. How many people voted for him 4 1/2 years ago doesn't really matter compared to the ass kicking he got in the last election, does it?

Country Music pretty much not political.
But, country music is enjoyed by all of the types of Americans who the Progressive Bigots loath.
.......mainstream people, rural people, Christians, suburbanites, wasps, patriots, traditional families, working class, middle class, Southerners, Midwesterners......
Maybe some country artists should make political songs that slams all of the dumb Liberal bigot hate and destruction of traditional society.
LOL It is dumb fucks like you that loathe the people you listed. For the voted by over 7 million more for Biden than for the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. Spoken as a suburban, working class, middle class, traditional family man, Northwestern American with a dd214 that says Honorable.

But, country music is enjoyed by all of the types of Americans who the Progressive Bigots loath.
.......mainstream people, rural people, Christians, suburbanites, wasps, patriots, traditional families, working class, middle class, Southerners, Midwesterners......
Maybe some country artists should make political songs that slams all of the dumb Liberal bigot hate and destruction of traditional society.

What you mention is typical Republican cowardice....while ALL of the Left scream at the top of their lungs daily Republicans sit silently on their hands and take the punches thrown by the Left right to the face with a smile...the cowards often apologize for not being Left enough just as Morgan Wallen did.
This shit is sickening.
Actually I am saying that maybe Country Music should be more political, not more cowardly.

What you mention is typical Republican cowardice....while ALL of the Left scream at the top of their lungs daily Republicans sit silently on their hands and take the punches thrown by the Left right to the face with a smile...the cowards often apologize for not being Left enough just as Morgan Wallen did.
This shit is sickening.
Actually I am saying that maybe Country Music should be more political, not more cowardly.

Because you say so?

The ones who don't support Trump are probably paid
I have SEEN no payments to anyone from Soros, et al.
How did I miss all this money?

Answer: You RWI's just make up shit. Soros pays people.....dammit...I missed it.
Can you tell me how to receive these Soros Payments.

Because you say so?

The ones who don't support Trump are probably paid
I have SEEN no payments to anyone from Soros, et al.
How did I miss all this money?

Answer: You RWI's just make up shit. Soros pays people.....dammit...I missed it.
Can you tell me how to receive these Soros Payments.
If they want to believe Soros is paying everyone who doesn't support trump, then play along. It runs them crazy. No sane person believes that is true, and denying it won't change the crazy's minds anyway, so have fun with it. Soros just sent me my vacation pay. It's not enough to go to Europe this year, but two weeks at the beach should be fun.

Forum List

Back