Have Conservatives Gone Completely Insane?

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
WTF are they ding blocking a plan to bail out the economy? Propaganda against "big government" for the last thirty years has come home to roost

they are not, they are bringing corporations down just what you assholes wanted but were too afraid to do. Call your Dems and tell them to get off their asses.

WTF are they ding blocking a plan to bail out the economy? Propaganda against "big government" for the last thirty years has come home to roost
Have you read the agreement? What do you like about it? What do you not like about it?
Shouldn't some discussion of it be done first?

what's wrong with giving some jackass former president of an almost failed bank 2,000 bucks from every single breathing american?

seriously...

why not?

Last edited:
what's wrong with giving some jackass former president of an almost failed bank 2,000 bucks from every single breathing american?

seriously...

why not?

that's what I say. Down with corporate America.

WTF are they doing blocking a plan to bail out the economy? Propaganda against "big government" for the last thirty years has come home to roost

Personally I'm applauding their (the republicans) stones to block it. Their names should be published and removed from any 'dump the incumbents' lists circulating.

The ones supporting a bail out should be highlighted in bold letters on the 'dump list'.

Yes, I support including all the democrats that support the bail out on the dump list and no, I haven't changed my mind about voting for Obama.

-Joe

Last edited:
I love the suggestions of the liberals that we "fix" this by increasing taxes.

All the while claiming we need to shut down Walmart, and, as Willow said, the big bad boys who employ all the people in this country.

What brilliant ideas for an economy that is suffering because these morons thought it was a good idea to "force" banks to make HIGH RISK LOW INTEREST LOANS to PEOPLE WHO COULD NOT QUALIFY FOR ORDINARY LOANS.

Fucking idiots.

They are not blocking it. Democrats crafted the plan without Republican input and have stated that if the Repubs don't sign off on it, as is, there will not be a plan.

I vote no fucking plan. Let the chips fall. Half of the assholes who are pushing the plan stand to lose the most because they were the ones getting sweetheart deals through this mess, Obama included.

Let them all go bankrupt. You wanted the rich guys brought low, here's your big chance.

When the lending institutions stop lending money then you have no economy left.

You really dont understand all this Allie do you?

I have a very good understanding of it, and what's more, my understanding of it coincides with the understanding of your party leaders. They aren't fighting for you..they're fighting to bail THEMSELVES out, and make you pay for it.

It's certainly the way Bill Clinton sees it. It's the way the economic correspondents on CNN see it.

It's just the little people at the bottom of the lib ladder who are so indoctrinated that they'll swallow any pill offered them who don't get it. You don't fix a problem caused by government interference, and giving money to people who don't deserve it, by giving MORE MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE IT.

Get it?

Much more so than you, obviously. Who deserves it in your mind, the ones who are begging for the 700B?!

When the lending institutions stop lending money then you have no economy left.
They won't stop lending money. They'll lend money to ONLY QUALIFIED people. People will suck it up, they'll start saving again (can't do that with increased taxes). Housing costs have already come down.

This time last week the libs on this board were running around fl;apping their arms that the bailout was a plan by Bush to hijack the US and impose martial law.

I wish you idiots would make up your mind.

And if you don't like the alternate plan have your congress ramrod the $700B on thier own damned votes, they have enough (and please spare us Barney "the fagosaur" Frank's talking point that it's being held up on parliamentarian procedure unless you can cite the procedure and the GOP'ers invoking it).

This time last week the libs on this board were running around fl;apping their arms that the bailout was a plan by Bush to hijack the US and impose martial law.

I wish you idiots would make up your mind.

And if you don't like the alternate plan have your congress ramrod the $700B on thier own damned votes, they have enough (and please spare us Barney "the fagosaur" Frank's talking point that it's being held up on parliamentarian procedure unless you can cite the procedure and the GOP'ers invoking it).

:clap2:

Forum List

Back