Have Blacks in the Military been Polled about letting Gays Serve Openly?

I certainly would... But your Internet Tough Guy Act, combined with your Position here, doesn't Impress me...

Let me know when you want to get together, Sally! :rofl:

If you're ever in Denver, I'll hook ya up!

:)

peace...

of course you would, that's why you're always in invisible mode and have a stroke if anyone uses your first name, right jett?

Want me to PM you my Address?...

As for the Average Asshole online having my Personal 411... Yeah, I'd Prefer it NOT happen...

But you are a Special kind of Asshole, del.

Let me Know.

We can go have a Drink and a Steak and Discuss how Fucking Tough you and yours are online...

I'm always up for a Drink and Good Meal and some Political Discussion... Face to Face.

Mortons downtown is Nice...

Elway's is also.

You make it out here and I'll buy...

My Treat for you doing More than Acting like a Tough Guy on a Fucking Messageboard, Chimp. :rofl:

peace...
i wouldn't piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire, let alone sit down and eat with you. :lol:

Homosexuality is not accepted in the Black community. So your question has been answered.Homos, Gays , are not accepted because many blacks adhear to christian values, and go to church.
So blacks in the military would not accept homos.

I don't see why you would try to single out blacks to ask a question like that . Blacks are not accepting of homosexuality. Just look at the many Black African countries were homosexuality is banned!

The reason its being pointed out is to show what hypocrits Democrats and liberals are. They pretend to be all about blacks and their causes, but blacks aren't their primary concern, their liberal agenda is. They are more than happy to push their pro-homosexual agenda over the objections of the good Christian black folks.

Christian values and liberalism don't mix, so on issues like gay marriage or gays in the military, the Dems want you to "shut up and color" as we say in the military, while they make their agenda into law.
Actually, all Americans being treated the same is part of the liberal agenda. But don't let me slow you down from your rant and effort to play minority groups against each other.

:thup:

of course you would, that's why you're always in invisible mode and have a stroke if anyone uses your first name, right jett?

Want me to PM you my Address?...

As for the Average Asshole online having my Personal 411... Yeah, I'd Prefer it NOT happen...

But you are a Special kind of Asshole, del.

Let me Know.

We can go have a Drink and a Steak and Discuss how Fucking Tough you and yours are online...

I'm always up for a Drink and Good Meal and some Political Discussion... Face to Face.

Mortons downtown is Nice...

Elway's is also.

You make it out here and I'll buy...

My Treat for you doing More than Acting like a Tough Guy on a Fucking Messageboard, Chimp. :rofl:

peace...
i wouldn't piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire, let alone sit down and eat with you. :lol:

Of course you wouldn't... Cause you Begin and End here... :clap2:

peace...

Let's not Forget that this is NOT just a "Homosexual" Issue... This is an Issue that the LGBT "Community" has with the Military...

Pandora's Box will be Opened.

peace...

Who's box?

140px-Pandora.jpg

It's an Old Metaphor for the Clap... ;)

peace...

I Think Ollie meant to Respond to you with his Last Post... ;)

peace...

Fortunately or maybe unfortunately I have never been to Subic Bay.

I was Suggesting that your Response here:

That doesn't even come close to answering the question.

Was a Great Response for Noosey's Last Comment to me...

peace...

Except for the fact that there was no questions being asked or answered in any of my posts or responses.

The Negro, like the homosexual, is a minority; therefore the opinion of the Negro on issues affecting minorities is very important. As a white anglo saxon protestant (WASP majority) I feel that NEGROS and HOMOSEXUALS are not equal to the WASP. Of course this is an opinion only and in my country, CANADA, we are still permitted to openly express our opinion even if it is not politically correct, unlike the USA where PCism rules all.

I would be Interested to see what their Take is on not only Homosexuals Insisting they Serve "Openly", but also how Blacks Feel about their Skin Color being Equated to Sexual Deviancy for the Sake of Homosexuals Gaining Acceptance.

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

The Negro, like the homosexual, is a minority; therefore the opinion of the Negro on issues affecting minorities is very important. As a white anglo saxon protestant (WASP majority) I feel that NEGROS and HOMOSEXUALS are not equal to the WASP. Of course this is an opinion only and in my country, CANADA, we are still permitted to openly express our opinion even if it is not politically correct, unlike the USA where PCism rules all.

I would be Interested to see what their Take is on not only Homosexuals Insisting they Serve "Openly", but also how Blacks Feel about their Skin Color being Equated to Sexual Deviancy for the Sake of Homosexuals Gaining Acceptance.

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

You are a Fucking Scumbag...

peace...

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

You are a Fucking Scumbag...

peace...

you guys have a secret handshake or something?

Homosexuality is not accepted in the Black community. So your question has been answered.Homos, Gays , are not accepted because many blacks adhear to christian values, and go to church.
So blacks in the military would not accept homos.

I don't see why you would try to single out blacks to ask a question like that . Blacks are not accepting of homosexuality. Just look at the many Black African countries were homosexuality is banned!

The reason its being pointed out is to show what hypocrits Democrats and liberals are. They pretend to be all about blacks and their causes, but blacks aren't their primary concern, their liberal agenda is. They are more than happy to push their pro-homosexual agenda over the objections of the good Christian black folks.

Christian values and liberalism don't mix, so on issues like gay marriage or gays in the military, the Dems want you to "shut up and color" as we say in the military, while they make their agenda into law.
Actually, all Americans being treated the same is part of the liberal agenda. But don't let me slow you down from your rant and effort to play minority groups against each other.

:thup:

Homosexuality is an act, not an ethnic background. No one can control what race and gender they are born as, but they sure as hell can be responsible for their actions. Homosexuality has always been considered an immoral and disgusting act, and always will be.

If you homos want to slip a ring on each others finger and call it a marriage, go right on ahead, nothing is stopping you. Just don't expect the rest of us to condone it, accept it, give you tax breaks for it, let you adopt children, let you join the military, or teach our children that its OK to marry someone of the same sex.

Last edited:

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

We are allowed to express our opinions in this country, even if its not PC.

Homosexuality is an act, not an ethnic background. No one can control what race and gender they are born as, but they sure as hell can be responsible for their actions. Homosexuality has always been considered an immoral and disgusting act, and always will be.

If you homos want to slip a ring on each others finger and call it a marriage, go right on ahead, nothing is stopping you. Just don't expect the rest of us to condone it, accept it, give you tax breaks for it, let you adopt children, let you join the military, or teach our children that its OK to marry someone of the same sex.

Homosexuality is a disease. Homos are a 'protected class' of people in the USA just like the Negro. Protected class is a term used in United States anti-discrimination law. The term describes groups of people who are protected from discrimination and harassment. The following characteristics are considered "Protected Classes" and persons cannot be discriminated against based on characteristics...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_class

Last edited:

Forum List

Back