Have a seat: 'To Catch a Predator's' Chris Hansen caught cheating on camera

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
"To Catch a Cheater" is more like it.

After making a name for himself on television for snagging would-be Internet pervs trolling for kids, NBC anchor Chris Hansen was on the receiving end of his own camera tricks.

The married NBC anchor was secretly filmed on a date with a blonde television reporter who he has been reportedly dating for the past four months, London's Daily Mail reported.

Hansen, 51, famous for being the host of NBC's "To Catch a Predator," has allegedly been having a steamy affair with Kristyn Caddell, a 30-year-old local TV reporter from Florida.

Last weekend, Hansen was caught on tape taking Caddell on a romantic dinner at the exclusive Ritz-Carlton Hotel, before spending the night at her Palm Beach apartment.
Hansen, who has two sons, was caught in an undercover sting operation arranged by the National Enquirer.

A source told the supermarket tabloid that the pair met last March at a party in Palm Beach.

Caddell, who was once an intern with NBC in New York, introduced herself to Hansen and 'there was an immediate physical attraction between them', according to a source.

The source added: "Chris and Kristyn got on so well that she ended up going back to his room at The Colony Hotel in Palm Beach -- and later boasted to pals about staying the night with him."

Read more: NBC's Chris Hansen caught in his own videotape sting: report - NYPOST.com

But you know, I absolutely LOVE that show. It's addictive. I just keep watching those poor suckers get busted. They always just admit it.

It would only be hypocritical if he got caught with a kiddie himself.

His infidelity doesn't negate the work he did catching kid-touchers.

Although this guy is feeling a bit of satisfaction

Pedobear1.gif

The Enquirer strikes again.

Seems to me though if you're a married guy wanting a romantic dinner with some babe you could be a bit more discreet than a restaurant in a Ritz-Carlton hotel.

Chris Hansen, known for his "To Catch a Predator" series of reports for "Dateline NBC," has been caught on hidden camera himself in what is could turn out to be a compromising situation.

Hansen, 52 and a married father of two, was secretly videotaped June 24 arriving at the Ritz-Carlton's Angle restaurant allegedly with Kristyn Caddell, 30, according to the National Enquirer, which has the footage posted on its website. A "romantic dinner" ensued at the Manalapan, Fla., restaurant, according to an Enquirer source.

Cameras filmed them driving back to Caddell's Palm Beach apartment, where they didn't emerge until 8 the next morning, the story alleges. Caddell, who works for a local TV news station, then reportedly drove him to the airport, according to the tabloid.

Chris Hansen of 'To Catch a Predator' caught on hidden camera - latimes.com

merged- del

The Enquirer strikes again.

Seems to me though if you're a married guy wanting a romantic dinner with some babe you could be a bit more discreet than a restaurant in a Ritz-Carlton hotel.

Especially if you are a well known television guy!

Sunni I know you worship a pedophile in the Prophet Mohammed, but for us non-muslims we think pedophiles are scum of the earth. Hansen got caught cheating with a willing at age women. His work on to catch a predator is worthy crusade. He does more good in one episode then you have done in your whole life!

Forum List

Back