Have a Nice Time??

Trump Tells Hurricane Florence Survivor 'At Least You Got A Nice Boat Out Of The Deal' | HuffPost
AT least you got a nice boat out of the deal...

To a guy who's home was wrecked by a boat washing up against it

There's something seriously miswired in this guy's brain
Geez. Can you whiney ass liberals just lighten up occasionally? It was a joke.
A JOKE?

Let's see you laugh after your home is destroyed

Bullshit idiot.

We tax payers will rebuild his home.

Just like we get stuck rebuilding all homes lost in hurricanes.

He's probably got insurance as well and you can bet we tax payers will be paying for part of what it takes to rebuild.
Screw yourself "idiot".

Read the OP...or learn to read....the homeowner says insurance won't cover the loss

You dregs will excuse anything from the Orange Blotus

Don't worry your little brain about him. You can bet we tax payers will be paying to rebuild his house.

I live in Florida dumbass and it happens all the time.

Carry on dreg.

Lol, says the guy who just wasted 200 words or so stroking himself in public.
I proceed with some trepidation when talking to a liberal (kind of like talking to a dog), but I'll ask anyway. What the hell are you talking about ? Post # 31 ? Well, you asked me a question, and so I answered it, numbskull. Don't want an answer ? Don't ask a question. Get it ?

Nope. He's just that big of an idiot. Until you start to understand and accept that America really shit the bed in electing a two-bit, low energy con artist Orange Virus to lead us, it won't be getting better anytime soon for you, I'm afraid. Elections have consequences. We elect the people we deserve, unfortunately.
And the "consequences" are >>

GDP growth from the Obama low of 1.2% to now 4.2%

unemployment lowered to 3.8%

median income up to a record high. (now $61,400/year)

black unemployment down to a record low of 5.7%

6.94 new job openings (July 2018) - highest ever recorded in 45 year history of NFIB Small Business Optimism Index + 1.08 optimism score (highest ever)

Yeah. Lots of "consequences" :biggrin:

Lol, says the guy who just wasted 200 words or so stroking himself in public.
I proceed with some trepidation when talking to a liberal (kind of like talking to a dog), but I'll ask anyway. What the hell are you talking about ? Post # 31 ? Well, you asked me a question, and so I answered it, numbskull. Don't want an answer ? Don't ask a question. Get it ?
Lol, don't be stupider than you have to be.

Forum List

Back