Have A Joyous Mlk Day Everyone

hahahahaha! I don't think this day should be a Holiday!!! damn schools are closed and the husband off too! :(

IM PISSED TOO MY KIDS ARE OFF AND I AM AT WORK !!!!!

Well, now that's even worse, you get to sit at work!!!! what the hell kind of company makes you work on this SPECIAL DAY??? :D

Well I am pissed too! I had off, but it wasen't a paid holiday!!! You'd think they would make it such a day!!! I'd rather work, and write kids up!:D

hmm! sort of sounds like the same type of job I do - off, but no pay, and I too have the pleasures of writing up KIDS!!! haha

i told my boss I demand off next year or I will sue for my civil right being violated !!!

Normally I like being violated but when it come to my brotha's and sista's I get quite bitchy !!

Oh, nothing beats the fun of watching an "innocent" face, trying hard to convince you that the "guilty whatever" never happened, thinking for sure that he/she has gotten one over on you, and you bust them cold anyway!!! Ah, the look of defeat on their priceless little faces as you send them off to the office where the final "boom" will finally take place!!!... :clap1:

Yup, it just doesn't get any better than that...:cof:

I will be at Smacky's son's school Friday...

and YES, he will need his instrument!!!

Forum List

Back