Hav-a-Tampa cigars closing Tampa plant

Of course it don't work, but, it shifts power from the people to the government and that is the liberal goal. Break the citizen down.

I bet we'd get tons of taxes if the tax rate was 0%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let's just raise them so high that no business can afford to operate... makes sense to me...:cuckoo:

So let's just raise them so high that no business can afford to operate... makes sense to me...:cuckoo:

hmm is that what I said?

No, DUMBASS! What you said was "I bet we'd get tons of TAXES, IF THE TAX RATE WAS 0%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL... Freud can be SUCH A BASTARD!

What you told us in saying that is that you believe that you 'get' taxes... and that 'getting taxes' is your goal... as you believe that 'getting taxes' helps you...

Of course, you don't work at the plant which is closing it's doors, so it's no big deal to you that the income which those people earned is no longer coming in... despite your chronic cries for the Middle Class; you find no sympathy for the MIDDLE CLASS EMPLOYEES of that company who lost their jobs because government regulatory costs forced the cost of their product to the consumer beyond what the market would bear, thus forcing the company to close that facilitiy...

What you told us through that whopper of a psychological insight, is that YOU, lil' Nicky, are part of the PROBLEM!

Of course, that was hardly a mystery, but it does reinforce an already hard and fast certainty... and that's nice.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So GOOD FOR YOU!

Last edited:

hmm is that what I said?

No, DUMBASS! What you said was "I bet we'd get tons of TAXES, IF THE TAX RATE WAS 0%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you told us in saying that is that you believe that you 'get' taxes... and that 'getting taxes' is your goal... as you believe that 'getting taxes' helps you...

Of course, you don't work at the plant which is closing it's doors, so it's no big deal to you that the income which those people earned is no longer coming in... despite your chronic cries for the Middle Class; you find no sympathy for the MIDDLE CLASS EMPLOYEES of that company who lost their jobs because government regulatory costs forced the cost of their product to the consumer beyond what the market would bear, thus forcing the company to close that facilitiy...

What you told us through that whopper of a psychological insight, is that YOU, lil' Nicky, are part of the PROBLEM!

Of course, that was hardly a mystery, but it does reinforce an already hard and fast certainty... and that's nice.

So GOOD GOR YOU!

Take your meds for once you crazy fuck

This is in prep for total control. Health care in, and all sorts of things " majickally" become unavailable.
Mandated vaccinations for all on the " program" Line up like cattle to get your shots.
" Don't worry. We'll take good care of you. Take your medicine and go home. Your leader will be speaking on the brainwa...I mean Television, tonight, about the new food reform program.It's sooooo wonderful.
Great leader will make sure everyone eats properly to reduce the cost of health care in our great nation.
Take care now and remember. God Bless America. One nation under God.:clap2:
The other mofos are evil !

hmm is that what I said?

So GOOD GOR YOU!

Take your meds for once you crazy fuck

Your default concession is duly noted and summarily accepted...

Forum List

Back