Hats off to the dems for a resounding success on Day One!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
For starters, as far as I can tell, there were NO INCIDENTS with anyone trying to compromise their wall!

Any way you slice it, you have to chalk that up as a win!

Speaking of chalk, I am also happy to report that there were no "chalkenings" where the more tender hearted folks on the left had to feel threatened or violated with uncomfortable messages written on sidewalks...

Secondly, nice save on the speaker rotation

good move putting speakers in prime time that weren't entirely batshit crazy

I think you guys managed to keep from losing any more votes as your convention wrapped up day 1

based on how things got started, congrats are in order

I thought Michelle Obama's speech was a great sales job.

The mindless morons in the audience (and Chris Matthews) just lapped it up.

I just hope that when she falls off the cliff, they don't all follow her.

I just hope that when she falls off the cliff, they don't all follow her.

I don't know, Matthews has a tendency to get "tingly legged"

and I kind of hope that if she does fall off a cliff that they DO follow her...

That's the kind of success I like to see. Booing for Hillary, Bernie signs confiscated in an effort to present party unity. LOL
The 'really smart' people in the DNC sent the mayor of Baltimore out to the podium to 'gavel in' the convention.
The 'really smart people sent the bitch out without the fucking gavel for Christ's sake.
Talk about a sign of things to come! HAAA HAAAAA!
It's a wonder they didn't have Trayvon Martin's mother drop the gavel.
Guess they figure they can still 'go to the well' for the negro 'block vote' once more.

Well, Bernie apparently went without a lot of his own supporters when he asked them to support Hillary....

It seems that promising "free shit" that won't appear has a price!!!

13728944_1098778306828168_3996820396732691912_n.png

For starters, as far as I can tell, there were NO INCIDENTS with anyone trying to compromise their wall!

Any way you slice it, you have to chalk that up as a win!

Speaking of chalk, I am also happy to report that there were no "chalkenings" where the more tender hearted folks on the left had to feel threatened or violated with uncomfortable messages written on sidewalks...

Secondly, nice save on the speaker rotation

good move putting speakers in prime time that weren't entirely batshit crazy

I think you guys managed to keep from losing any more votes as your convention wrapped up day 1

based on how things got started, congrats are in order
Yes. The Democrat party did lose at least one voter yesterday.

If Hillary wins, based on day one of the convention, plan on a truly nanny state where everything the democrat voting constituency wants will be given for free and without obligation, other than voting for democrats of course.

:clap:The Trump Bump was stopped dead in its tracks. Good job everybody. There may have been arguments, but they all know the real enemy is Donald "Benito" Trump. :2up:

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg

:clap:The Trump Bump was stopped dead in its tracks. Good job everybody. There may have been arguments, but they all know the real enemy is Donald "Benito" Trump. :2up:

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg
How long do you figure a bump lasts, komrad? The dictator is in the White House now, you're are all kinds of mixed up.

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg
How long do you figure a bump lasts, komrad? The dictator is in the White House now, you're are all kinds of mixed up.
I'm mixed up?!?! I'm not the one supporting the guy who's getting the thumbs up from Putin and Kim Jung Un! :laugh2:

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg
I'm mixed up?!?! I'm not the one supporting the guy who's getting the thumbs up from Putin and Kim Jung Un! :laugh2:
No, but the other option is the Establishment servant that endangered national secrets, dumped classified information into the hands of unqualified people, and broke numerous laws, then lied about it out of either sheer stupidity, corruption, or world class incompetence.

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg
No, but the other option is the Establishment servant that endangered national secrets, dumped classified information into the hands of unqualified people, and broke numerous laws, then lied about it out of either sheer stupidity, corruption, or world class incompetence.
Hillary may have some faults, but the irony is; she's still head and shoulders better than Trump.

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg
Hillary may have some faults, but the irony is; she's still head and shoulders better than Trump.
Some faults? She has accomplished nothing in the entirety of her career ASIDE from being the first candidate to run for president while under FBI investigation, and endangering national secrets in the midst of accomplishing nothing. She has no qualifications whatsoever.

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg
Umm. Who is chanting "Hell no DNC, we won't vote for Hillary!" Outside your convention and inside as well? LOL

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg
Umm. Who is chanting "Hell no DNC, we won't vote for Hillary!" Outside your convention and inside as well? LOL
Day 1. Who's going to get on stage and trash the nominee? :laugh2:

Forum List

Back