Hatriots exploiting the African-American community once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not consider it an investment? That's what it's called when Trump and other big business types benefit from lower taxes, eminent domain rulings, trade deals, etc.?

I'm not an investor. At least not in intangibles. I invest in the self-defense sector only.

True enough. I'm more than happy to take the money we currently blow trying to play hall monitor in the Middle East and spending that educating people.

Whereas I'd rather take the illegal and unconstitutional Social spending and use it to NUKE the rest of the world.... starting with the Middle East.

Whereas I'd rather take the illegal and unconstitutional Social spending and use it to NUKE the rest of the world.... starting with the Middle East.

Sure you would. Because you are too dumb to realize even a SMALL nuclear war would have devastating effects.

The global cost of a nuclear war between India and Pakistan

If India and Pakistan fought a war detonating 100 nuclear warheads (around half of their combined arsenal), each equivalent to a 15-kiloton Hiroshima bomb, more than 21 million people will be directly killed, about half the world’s protective ozone layer would be destroyed, and a “nuclear winter” would cripple the monsoons and agriculture worldwide.

Another two billion people worldwide would face risks of severe starvation due to the climatic effects of the nuclear-weapon use in the subcontinent, according to this 2013 assessment by the International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War, a global federation of physicians.

[
About as much as free tuition for white students would horrify you....no?

Yeah, lets do it...lets invest in some white students.
(watch how loony you people will get with this)
Carry on.

NOt really. We are already investing in white students, and that's fine.

Here's what I'd like to see. Everyone has to do two years of federal service- Military, civilian conservation corps, whatever, from ages 18-20.

And at the end of that, anyone who wants to get college tuition paid for - provided they completed their service honorably - can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back