Hatred Towards Liberal Women is Acceptable Misogyny in Conservative Circles

yeah and Rush is a comedian. :lol:
You've never even watched Fox, have you?

used to watch FOX News and Fox commentary shows all the time. I always study an opponent

next

Then you'd know that Hannity presents a bit of news, then offers his opinion, thus making him an opinion guy.

Or you can continue to pretend you know what the hell you're talking about despite all evidence to the contrary.

Your call.

Pretty ironic that Hillary was in charge of the "bimbo eruption squad" dedicated to ruin the life of any woman who admitted to having a relationship with her philandering husband. Lefties giggled about the bimbo eruption squad for 8 sick years.

Hate? No. Disgusted by, more likely than not.

There is something about wanting to kill your children that is just vile.

I dare somebody to prove this wrong.

When members here @ USMB can post this shit - http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...women-is-last-acceptable-misogyny-in-u-s.html - and NOT have it put into the Flame Zone - the haters have won. :eusa_whistle:

SUMMARY: On Fox News, Sean Hannity stated, "If Hillary was chosen [as the Democratic vice-presidential nominee], this would have electrified" the DNC. Juan Williams replied: "I agree, but I can't believe you are saying this. You demonized Hillary." Hannity then said: "That's my job ... I led the 'Stop Hillary Express.' By the way, now it's the 'Stop Obama Express.' "

Sean Hannity on "demoniz[ing]" Hillary Clinton: "That's my job" | Media Matters for America

how many conservative hinted that maybe Hillary killed Vince Foster?:eusa_whistle:

Zzz.

False premises and an invalid syllogism makes for invalid post.

When members here @ USMB can post this shit - http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...women-is-last-acceptable-misogyny-in-u-s.html - and NOT have it put into the Flame Zone - the haters have won. :eusa_whistle:

SUMMARY: On Fox News, Sean Hannity stated, "If Hillary was chosen [as the Democratic vice-presidential nominee], this would have electrified" the DNC. Juan Williams replied: "I agree, but I can't believe you are saying this. You demonized Hillary." Hannity then said: "That's my job ... I led the 'Stop Hillary Express.' By the way, now it's the 'Stop Obama Express.' "

Sean Hannity on "demoniz[ing]" Hillary Clinton: "That's my job" | Media Matters for America

how many conservative hinted that maybe Hillary killed Vince Foster?:eusa_whistle:

Progressives HATE conservative woman and minorities - that is a fucking fact.

I have heard progressives get unhinged on the radio after getting their ass kicked in a debate and blatantly say they hate conservative woman and minorities...

Unhinged. Very ironic for you to use that word. Indeed.

Progressives HATE conservative woman and minorities - that is a fucking fact.

I have heard progressives get unhinged on the radio after getting their ass kicked in a debate and blatantly say they hate conservative woman and minorities...

Unhinged. Very ironic for you to use that word. Indeed.

^Says the Hinge-less. :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back