Hatred Towards Liberal Women is Acceptable Misogyny in Conservative Circles

Progressive and Liberal newscasters are not immune (the attacks on Geraldine Ferraro) but when they cross a line, it is never considered acceptable within liberal circles.
Do you really believe that?
The amount of vitriol thrown at Pelosi, Ferraro, Feinstein, and other Democratic Party women, by conservatives as a group (not as individuals) is stunning.

That said Sarah Palin invites the attacks. It feeds her business model.
Ahhh. The ol' "It's different when we do it!!" ploy. :cool:

as long as people like you insist that progressive equals liberal the conversation goes nowhere. Republicans have been progressive. Moderates have been progressive. Progressives come in all shapes and sizes depending on how an issue is framed, as do populism.
Good luck getting anyone but a far leftist self-identifying as "progressive".
No liberal circle I have been in supports or condones hatred towards people because they are opponents.
...except for Sarah Palin, obviously.
I have said since day one that Dante and liberals view people with political differences as opponents and not enemies.
I have said from day one that Dante is a self-important, arrogant prick who thinks he can speak for an entire group.

Well, look at that. One of us was right. And it wasn't you.
Sarah Palin is not a serious politician. She is however a media creation and has taken it to the bank. good luck to her

:eusa_whistle:
More flailing attempts to justify your hypocrisy.

I dare somebody to prove this wrong.

When members here @ USMB can post this shit - http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...women-is-last-acceptable-misogyny-in-u-s.html - and NOT have it put into the Flame Zone - the haters have won. :eusa_whistle:

SUMMARY: On Fox News, Sean Hannity stated, "If Hillary was chosen [as the Democratic vice-presidential nominee], this would have electrified" the DNC. Juan Williams replied: "I agree, but I can't believe you are saying this. You demonized Hillary." Hannity then said: "That's my job ... I led the 'Stop Hillary Express.' By the way, now it's the 'Stop Obama Express.' "

Sean Hannity on "demoniz[ing]" Hillary Clinton: "That's my job" | Media Matters for America

how many conservative hinted that maybe Hillary killed Vince Foster?:eusa_whistle:

I believe conservatives hate most women, not just liberals.
You also believe a polluted Chinese river is in Texas.

You believe The Onion is a serious news outlet.

What you believe often bears little resemblance to reality.

"Hatred Towards Liberal Women is Acceptable Misogyny in Conservative Circles"

If "misogyny" is defined as "a hatred of women" (this according to Merriam-Webster), doesn't that make the thread title redundant?

"Hatred Towards Liberal Women is Acceptable Misogyny in Conservative Circles"

If "misogyny" is defined as "a hatred of women" (this according to Merriam-Webster), doesn't that make the thread title redundant?

This is very simple to summarize.

Dont dish it, if you cant take it.

I have some terrible, terrible news for you. I think you should sit down before you hear this. I'm going to let you in on something you may find very hard to take.

Things are twice as bad as you believe.

It turns out that conservatives hate liberal men, too!

Shall I call a waaaaambulance?

Last edited:

I have some terrible, terrible news for you. I think you should sit down before you hear this.

Things are twice as bad as you previously believed.

That is not what we hear from the Log Cabin Republicans

I have some terrible, terrible news for you. I think you should sit down before you hear this.

Hannity then said: "That's my job ... I led the 'Stop Hillary Express.' By the way, now it's the 'Stop Obama Express.' "

There went FAIR & BALANCED.

:lol:

And the NAMES conservatives call liberal men! Ohhhhh my...

"Limp dick". "Shit for brains".

I dare not go further lest I make a liberal faint with these revelations.

Hannity then said: "That's my job ... I led the 'Stop Hillary Express.' By the way, now it's the 'Stop Obama Express.' "

There went FAIR & BALANCED.
Hannity is a commentary & opinion guy, not a news guy.

Yeah I see a lot of push back form the left when other liberals refer to conservative women as.
Sluts
Whores
Bitches
Tramps
Flakes
Idiots
Morons
Stupid
Brainless
Demented
delusional
Those who live in glass should not throw stones.

I express hatred for their core beliefs not them as individuals. Most conservatives like me can articulate an argument against their philosophy without making it personal. Liberals, not so much.

Forum List

Back