Hatred Towards Liberal Women is Acceptable Misogyny in Conservative Circles

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

I dare somebody to prove this wrong.

When members here @ USMB can post this shit - http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...women-is-last-acceptable-misogyny-in-u-s.html - and NOT have it put into the Flame Zone - the haters have won. :eusa_whistle:

SUMMARY: On Fox News, Sean Hannity stated, "If Hillary was chosen [as the Democratic vice-presidential nominee], this would have electrified" the DNC. Juan Williams replied: "I agree, but I can't believe you are saying this. You demonized Hillary." Hannity then said: "That's my job ... I led the 'Stop Hillary Express.' By the way, now it's the 'Stop Obama Express.' "

Sean Hannity on "demoniz[ing]" Hillary Clinton: "That's my job" | Media Matters for America

how many conservative hinted that maybe Hillary killed Vince Foster?:eusa_whistle:

As the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press notes, in 1995, Sotomayor ordered the public release of the legendary Vince Foster suicide note.

Sotomayor's Republican critics may not want to call attention to her jurisprudence in this case. Her order helped drain the fever swamps of right-wing fantasists who said that Foster had been murdered. It also effectively silenced the editors of the Wall Street Journal, Rush Limbaugh and others who had kept the bogus claim alive for years with little more than innuendo.

Sotomayor Helped Puncture Vince Foster Conspiracy Theories | TPMCafe

yeah, the right knows all about hating women. Now it's the gay's turn. History

Sean is in good company:

In February 2008, Maher made light of David Shuster's Chelsea "pimp" comment by saying (emphasis added):

Now they fined CBS a million dollars, a million dollars for Janet Jackson's nipple. Think what they could get for Hillary Clinton's cunt."

Women's Rights Petition: Bill Maher Should be Taken off the Air | Change.org

Progressive and Liberal newscasters are not immune (the attacks on Geraldine Ferraro) but when they cross a line, it is never considered acceptable within liberal circles.

The amount of vitriol thrown at Pelosi, Ferraro, Feinstein, and other Democratic Party women, by conservatives as a group (not as individuals) is stunning.

That said Sarah Palin invites the attacks. It feeds her business model.

When members here @ USMB can post this shit - http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...women-is-last-acceptable-misogyny-in-u-s.html - and NOT have it put into the Flame Zone - the haters have won. :eusa_whistle:

SUMMARY: On Fox News, Sean Hannity stated, "If Hillary was chosen [as the Democratic vice-presidential nominee], this would have electrified" the DNC. Juan Williams replied: "I agree, but I can't believe you are saying this. You demonized Hillary." Hannity then said: "That's my job ... I led the 'Stop Hillary Express.' By the way, now it's the 'Stop Obama Express.' "

Sean Hannity on "demoniz[ing]" Hillary Clinton: "That's my job" | Media Matters for America

how many conservative hinted that maybe Hillary killed Vince Foster?:eusa_whistle:

Progressives HATE conservative woman and minorities - that is a fucking fact.

I have heard progressives get unhinged on the radio after getting their ass kicked in a debate and blatantly say they hate conservative woman and minorities...

Sean is in good company:

In February 2008, Maher made light of David Shuster's Chelsea "pimp" comment by saying (emphasis added):

Now they fined CBS a million dollars, a million dollars for Janet Jackson's nipple. Think what they could get for Hillary Clinton's cunt."

Progressive and Liberal newscasters are not immune (the attacks on Geraldine Ferraro) but when they cross a line, it is never considered acceptable within liberal circles.

The amount of vitriol thrown at Pelosi, Ferraro, Feinstein, and other Democratic Party women, by conservatives as a group (not as individuals) is stunning.

Nice job contradicting yourself in your own post, hypocrite.

I have heard progressives get unhinged on the radio after getting their ass kicked in a debate and blatantly say they hate conservative woman and minorities...
Here is a new flag.

Attachments

• $flag.jpg
    $flag.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 66

Do you know what misogyny is? 'Cause that ain't it.

Sean is in good company:

Do you really believe that?

Ahhh. The ol' "It's different when we do it!!" ploy. :cool:

He doesn't see the contradiction. He really believes that nonsense.

You'll take a leftist's double standards when you pry them from his cold, dead fingers.

Here is a new flag.

You have too much rep. Let me lighten your burden.

98% of Republicans voted against the Lilly Ledbetter fair pay act. Nothing says misogyny more then that..

Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A first bill to amend the statutory limitations period and supersede the Ledbetter decision was introduced in the 110th United States Congress but was never enacted, as after having been passed by the House it failed to survive a cloture vote in the Senate due to the opposition of most of the Republican Senators.

that may be so. it has been my experience too, but progressives are NOT liberals.

My dearest dooshbagh, nuanced answers are not contradictions. They are intellectually honest and evidently above your learning potential.

Do you know what misogyny is? 'Cause that ain't it.

If I have to flush it out for you, you are either being silly or you're as ignorant and stupid as I thought you pretend to be?

The hatred towards a subset of women is undeniable. And it goes to the heart of it all

Do you really believe that?

Ahhh. The ol' "It's different when we do it!!" ploy. :cool:

as long as people like you insist that progressive equals liberal the conversation goes nowhere. Republicans have been progressive. Moderates have been progressive. Progressives come in all shapes and sizes depending on how an issue is framed, as do populism.

No liberal circle I have been in supports or condones hatred towards people because they are opponents.

I have said since day one that Dante and liberals view people with political differences as opponents and not enemies.

Sarah Palin is not a serious politician. She is however a media creation and has taken it to the bank. good luck to her

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back