'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

Really?? So are you going to claim that Trig...Willow etc became a celeb on theri own then? Because the nastynesshas not been not just aimed at Bristol. Also care to explain the nastyness that came from your side prior to DWTS? You do know it was heaped on them before that...right? Sorry...you lose.

Bristol aso got nearly 1/4 million from a non profit to promote NON teen pregnancy.
She got out on the circuit before dancing with the Starz.
Making 1/4 mill off of her getting pregnant? Or capitolizing on her mothers fame?
What did Trig Palin do to deserve the treatment he's gotten?

Oh, yeah -- he's a Palin.

Did I say anything about Trig? Poor thing has Sarah for a mom he needs all the breaks he can get.
Spin and dance till you are dizzy though.

No, I don't Please elaborate.

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea -- which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.

Hannity's memory lapse: "I don't remember Chelsea Clinton being attacked" | Media Matters for America

So... were you idignant?? Outraged?? If so...you have no business excusing it from your own side. Sorry...so and so did it too doesn't cut it. Outside of kindergarden.

If so and so doesn't want an answer then so and so shouldn't ask the question and no i was not outraged

Bristol aso got nearly 1/4 million from a non profit to promote NON teen pregnancy.
Making 1/4 mill off of her getting pregnant? Or capitolizing on her mothers fame?

So?? This automatically gives you and others the right to call her nasty names and attack her looks,body,sexuality etc??

Sure she made herself a public figure by her choice and action.

Same as you have rights to criticize Pelosi or hanoi Jane, etc.

Really?? You are going to stick with the "yes" you have every right to attack her looks, body and sexuality because she is a public figure...and then claim not to be a misogynistic pig? In a thread about the Dems not really being pro women? Really??? Good going....you just proved the OP's point. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
So?? This automatically gives you and others the right to call her nasty names and attack her looks,body,sexuality etc??

Really?? You are going to stick with the "yes" you have every right to attack her looks, body and sexuality because she is a public figure...and then claim not to be a misogynistic pig? In a thread about the Dems not really being pro women? Really??? Good going....you just proved the OP's point. :lol::lol:

You are not really very bright are you?

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea -- which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.

Hannity's memory lapse: "I don't remember Chelsea Clinton being attacked" | Media Matters for America

So... were you idignant?? Outraged?? If so...you have no business excusing it from your own side. Sorry...so and so did it too doesn't cut it. Outside of kindergarden.

If so and so doesn't want an answer then so and so shouldn't ask the question and no i was not outraged

Once again in english please.

Did I say anything about Trig? Poor thing has Sarah for a mom he needs all the breaks he can get.
You're making the case that the Palin kids are subject to irrational hatred because they made themselves public figures, forgetting all the abuse the girl received long before she made herself a public figure.

I was wondering what Trig did.

You're making the case that the Palin kids are subject to irrational hatred because they made themselves public figures, forgetting all the abuse the girl received long before she made herself a public figure.

Wonder away then, and enjoy.
I wonder about you often ;)

Why because you stepped in it and you know it? :eusa_liar:

Why because you stepped in it and you know it? :eusa_liar:

Childish as well?

Ohh well, grow up and live a good life.

And the Bush Twins too. It's only a one way street with TM and crew you know.

Now once the children become celebs on their own they are free game.
The Bush twins have not pursued this angle however one Palin child has.
And she dances like a horse.

Really?? So are you going to claim that Trig...Willow etc became a celeb on their own then? Because the nastyness has not been not just aimed at Bristol. Also care to explain the nastyness that came from your side prior to DWTS? You do know it was heaped on them before that...right? Sorry...you lose.

your side? Larry Flint isn't on anyone's side unless it's tasteless smut.

Really?? So are you going to claim that Trig...Willow etc became a celeb on their own then? Because the nastyness has not been not just aimed at Bristol. Also care to explain the nastyness that came from your side prior to DWTS? You do know it was heaped on them before that...right? Sorry...you lose.

I did not even know the bastard was still alive until some right winger pointed it out.

Come again? Who said anything about Larry Flint? You think I haven't been around the boards reading the never ending lefty smear threads or something?? Nice try..

I did not even know the bastard was still alive until some right winger pointed it out.

last time i thought about Flint was when i watched that movie about him. I believe Woody Harrelson played him.

Wonder away then, and enjoy.
I wonder about you often ;)
So we'll just put you down for "He's a Palin, so he deserves it", shall we?

last time i thought about Flint was when i watched that movie about him. I believe Woody Harrelson played him.

Did not watch the movie but yes. And both of them are KY boys, but neither one is much of a credit to the state :(

Listen, ask yourself one question: What would happen if Glen Beck or Hannity, O'Reilly had said that about Andrea Mitchell?

It's bulls*it that MSNBC hasn't fired Ed Shultz yet. Who can forget when he encouraged voter fraud because 'at least it would keep those bastards out'.

These childish liberals can whine on and on about how biased Fox News is, but it wouldn't have someone on the air like Ed Shultz. Ed Shultz is the living embodiment of the left, and let me tell you 2012 is going to be the proliferation of the libertarian sentiment, and that is what the Tea Party is, and it stands in the face of liberalism, which has bankrupted this country and robed the black community of education and empowerment. Ron Paul 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen, ask yourself one question: What would happen if Glen Beck or Hannity, O'Reilly had said that about Andrea Mitchell?

It's bulls*it that MSNBC hasn't fired Ed Shultz yet. Who can forget when he encouraged voter fraud because 'at least it would keep those bastards out'.

These childish liberals can whine on and on about how biased Fox News is, but it wouldn't have someone on the air like Ed Shultz. Ed Shultz is the living embodiment of the left, and let me tell you 2012 is going to be the proliferation of the libertarian sentiment, and that is what the Tea Party is, and it stands in the face of liberalism, which has bankrupted this country and robed the black community of education and empowerment. Ron Paul 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who can argue with that?

Question 1: Did Glen Beck, on the air, call Cindy Sheehan a slut?

Yes

Question 2: Has Glen Beck been on Fox News since?

Yes

Question 3: Would Fox News have someone like Ed Schultz on the air?

Yes

Therefore, you are incorrect.

Google

The premise is nonsense.

Who's claiming this is acceptable, while claiming no other attacks on women are acceptable?

And by acceptable I'm assuming they mean acceptable in mainstream broadcasting commentary...

Who, exactly?

Forum List

Back