'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.'

Palin sure as hell has done that with her kids.

Definitely. It's something that pretty much every politician does these days. Especially if their kids are fairly good looking or have any charisma. Most of Scott Brown's radio ads were voiced by his two teenage (maybe slightly older) daughters during his Senate run.

What America has painfully learned since former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was first announced as John McCain's running mate in 2008 is that it is completely acceptable for media members to mercilessly attack a woman in print or on television and radio if she is a conservative.

In reality, not only is it condoned, it's applauded.

You can even win awards for doing so - just ask Katie Couric.

Tantaros on Schultz-Ingraham Affair: 'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.' | NewsBusters.org

Umm none attack Pelosi or Hillary, etc?

Your blinders on partisanship is showing.

People hate consertive women because they are usually bitches. ;)

But as per the examples I just gave it is not always restricted to conservative women.

What America has painfully learned since former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was first announced as John McCain's running mate in 2008 is that it is completely acceptable for media members to mercilessly attack a woman in print or on television and radio if she is a conservative.

No, Palin was criticized because she was/is ignorant – it had nothing to do with gender.

Couric asked questions appropriate for any VP candidate, particularly McCain’s running mate. The interview was a disaster for Palin because she is ignorant and couldn’t answer the questions. It had nothing to do with Couric or ‘the media,’ Palin alone has herself to blame.

And he irony is there are scores of Supreme Court cases Palin could be opposed to.

I think my favorite dime spin of mine was when they complained about people yelling out questions to their republican reps at town hall meetings recently.

For the record... it is never acceptable to attack the children of any politician. It is not ok to call them fat or ugly or any other personal remarks. They are children, they have no place in politics. No matter what their parents do. Criticize the parent, by all means, but leave people's children out of your partisan bitching.

I have a personal bug about any guy who thinks it's relevant to comment about a woman's "fuck-ability"... I have news for you.... most of these women wouldn't fuck you if their very lives depended on it. Got something to say on their political views, great, let's hear it.... but stop treating females as though the important issue is whether they are "fuck-able".

Tantaros on Schultz-Ingraham Affair: 'Hatred Towards Conservative Women is Last Acceptable Misogyny in U.S.' | NewsBusters.org

:rolleyes:

Thank you for helping me make my point

I wasn't arguing against your point, TM. I was simply providing you with the requested explaination of how a Conservative could be against the list of females you posted and not actually Conservative women. Glad it was of use to you.

Oh yes that explains why a 12 year old chelsea or an 11 year old Amy Carter would be treated as they were by grown men

funny your stupid moronic ass left out the Palin children. How fucking convenient of you.

I wasn't arguing against your point, TM. I was simply providing you with the requested explaination of how a Conservative could be against the list of females you posted and not actually Conservative women. Glad it was of use to you.

Oh yes that explains why a 12 year old chelsea or an 11 year old Amy Carter would be treated as they were by grown men

funny your stupid moronic ass left out the Palin children. How fucking convenient of you.

And the Bush Twins too. It's only a one way street with TM and crew you know.

Hmm, sounds like you are over-reaching on your typical con-slur "hatred." But I agree, the media can bash any women or man or child, and do. Not sure what cons has to do with it, the media dosn't care if the women is a slut.

Now once the children become celebs on their own they are free game.
The Bush twins have not pursued this angle however one Palin child has.
And she dances like a horse.

Do you guys even remember how you have treated Hilary and pelosi ?

Boxer and Di Fi?

Amy Carter when she was but a child?

Chelsea?

You never seen to mind women being treated like crap unless its some right wing woman.

No, I don't Please elaborate.

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea -- which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.

Hannity's memory lapse: "I don't remember Chelsea Clinton being attacked" | Media Matters for America

Really?? So are you going to claim that Trig...Willow etc became a celeb on their own then? Because the nastyness has not been just aimed at Bristol. Also care to explain the nastyness that came from your side prior to DWTS? You do know it was heaped on them before that...right? Sorry...you lose.

Last edited:

Really?? So are you going to claim that Trig...Willow etc became a celeb on theri own then? Because the nastynesshas not been not just aimed at Bristol. Also care to explain the nastyness that came from your side prior to DWTS? You do know it was heaped on them before that...right? Sorry...you lose.

Bristol aso got nearly 1/4 million from a non profit to promote NON teen pregnancy.
She got out on the circuit before dancing with the Starz.
Making 1/4 mill off of her getting pregnant? Or capitolizing on her mothers fame?

Last edited:
Do you guys even remember how you have treated Hilary and pelosi ?

Boxer and Di Fi?

Amy Carter when she was but a child?

Chelsea?

You never seen to mind women being treated like crap unless its some right wing woman.

No, I don't Please elaborate.

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea -- which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.

Hannity's memory lapse: "I don't remember Chelsea Clinton being attacked" | Media Matters for America

So... were you idignant?? Outraged?? If so...you have no business excusing it from your own side. Sorry..."so and so did it too" doesn't cut it outside of kindergarden.

Last edited:

Really?? So are you going to claim that Trig...Willow etc became a celeb on theri own then? Because the nastynesshas not been not just aimed at Bristol. Also care to explain the nastyness that came from your side prior to DWTS? You do know it was heaped on them before that...right? Sorry...you lose.

Bristol aso got nearly 1/4 million from a non profit to promote NON teen pregnancy.
Making 1/4 mill off of her getting pregnant? Or capitolizing on her mothers fame?

So?? This automatically gives you and others the right to call her nasty names and attack her looks,body,sexuality etc??

So?? This automatically gives you and others the right to call her nasty names and attack her looks,body,sexuality etc??

Sure she made herself a public figure by her choice and action.

Same as you have rights to criticize Pelosi or hanoi Jane, etc.

What did Trig Palin do to deserve the treatment he's gotten?

Oh, yeah -- he's a Palin.

Forum List

Back