Hatred and Latency

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Sometimes, when debating homosexuality, the following "retort" is offered:

'You're so hateful/bigoted towards homosexuals, you must be a latent homosexual yourself!'

Using that same thought process, are those people who hate Bush really latent Republicans?

gop_jeff said:

'You're so hateful/bigoted towards homosexuals, you must be a latent homosexual yourself!'

Using that same thought process, are those people who hate Bush really latent Republicans?

Who hate themselves for their own "sin"? Hmmmmmmm..... Interesting.

gop_jeff said:

LOL absolutely brilliant Jeff! Bully is really a grassroots GOP beat pounder, clandestine of course. :cof:

OCA said:
LOL absolutely brilliant Jeff! Bully is really a grassroots GOP beat pounder, clandestine of course. :cof:

...but then that would mean.... :cof:

-=d=- said:
...Conservophobe....

Oh, we gotta spread this one! Everybody start calling every Lib a Conservophobe every chance you get. Start talking like you want protected status from the horrible Progressives who attack you at every opportunity!

You see though I say this with humour, Bully is really a washed up 60's hippie and i'd rather be cow kicked in the balls repeatedly by Funny Cide himself (herself? lol) than to ever make such a wayward decision in life such as homosexuality.

OCA said:
You see though I say this with humour, Bully is really a washed up 60's hippie and i'd rather be cow kicked in the balls repeatedly by Funny Cide himself (herself? lol) than to ever make such a wayward decision in life such as homosexuality.

but..homosexuality, like any sin, is an instance-by-instance decision when it comes down to it.

-=d=- said:
but..homosexuality, like any sin, is an instance-by-instance decision when it comes down to it.

This is true, you have the choice in each situation to do the right thing(not participate in HLCP acts of perversion just like you do with stealing.

OCA said:

I dunno, if a gun's to my head and I have to decide, Helen Thomas or gay...I'd take the bullet every time.

For those of you who don't know, this is Helen Thomas.

HelThom.jpg

Hobbit said:
I dunno, if a gun's to my head and I have to decide, Helen Thomas or gay...I'd take the bullet every time.

HelThom.jpg

I'd have to take Helen Thomas. See the "from behind" thread for more details! :D

Hobbit said:

HelThom.jpg

what does she look like face down?

gop_jeff said:
I'd have to take Helen Thomas. See the "from behind" thread for more details! :D

There went the tea damn I got to clean the monitor again! You guys are killing me with the from behind thread!

Forum List

Back