Hating Sarah Palin - and Us

Ask any pro baseball player if they hate their union.

Maybe you need to learn the reasons why unions came into existence.

So Alex Rodriguez could make $275 million instead of 225?.

Or without a union, he could be making $20 million. Look into how they treated baseball players before they were organized.

The players bring in the fans and the factory workers do all the work. Sure the owners and CEO's will always be paid more. We just want our fair share.

Your idea of fair is probably different than mine.

In Mainstream Media World, thought and contemplation are highly valued. Brooks demonstrated this when sitting at dinner next to a Republican senator who, he said, "had his hand on my inner thigh the whole time." What to do? Think. Breathe deeply. Contemplate. And so he thought and breathed and contemplated the hand on his thigh for more than an hour. Finally, dinner over, he came up with this reaction: "I was like, ehh, get me out of here."

No doubt, it is different in Palin World, where we take our cue from the Bart (Simpson), rather than the Bard (Shakespeare). Simpson asked of a nearsighted friend who, like Brooks, wears eyeglasses, "How can someone with glasses so thick be so stupid?"

:lol::lol::razz:

Stop being partisan about this. She's a religious ideologue who probably knows less about free market economics than Castro but is a conservative for social reasons.
yes a religious nut, who appointed a pro-choice judge, oh gosh, she's such a zealot, plz stop

[

Ewww! I'm scared. Which is exactly why you believe the fairytale. You don't really believe it. You're just afraid to admit it.

Trust me, if god isn't going to send Bush to hell for starting a war for $, then I'll be fine for making fun of organized religion.

PS. I believe in God, just not what man says about God. Not jew, muslims or christians.

You need to move down here. Like minded folks need to stick together.
Pura Vida !

Where is "down here"? Do you mean hell? :lol: Are you being serious or sarcastic?
If you consider Costa Rica hell ? Hell yeah !
Most gringos here are also realists... especially in the rural areas. The large cities are full of brainwashed, flag waving, idiots like frequent this forum.
We have 8000 trees to plant in the next few weeks. I'll attempt a private message or email, altho I am not familiar with the software that runs this forum.

Forum List

Back