Hating Sarah Palin - and Us

George Bush, Sarah Palin want to make America a more conservative country. Deny science, deny stem cell research for wacko religious beliefs. They want to be allowed to discriminate against gays and minorities. In other words, they want things to be like the good old days.

I don't like people like this. We call them the religous right.

They think Corporations and profits are the most important thing in the world. They even think these things are more important than people.

And they are hypocrites. Ever notice most born agains were really wild before they converted? So because they have demons, they think everyone else does too.

George Bush, Sarah Palin want to make America a more conservative country. Deny science, deny stem cell research for wacko religious beliefs. They want to be allowed to discriminate against gays and minorities. In other words, they want things to be like the good old days.

They think Corporations and profits are the most important thing in the world. They even think these things are more important than people.

And they are hypocrites. Ever notice most born agains were really wild before they converted? So because they have demons, they think everyone else does too.

Another hilarious ranting....thanks.

You make the statement that corps and profits are the most important think but in the same rant you talk about their religious beliefs. Are saying their religious beliefs come second to the corps and profits?

Where did Bush and Palin say they want to deny private industry from scientific research? Why must the government be involved in science research? You think the government will do a better job at research than private industry?

Are you saying born again Christians must walk a perfect life and if they don't they are hypocrites?

You make the statement that corps and profits are the most important think but in the same rant you talk about their religious beliefs. Are saying their religious beliefs come second to the corps and profits?

Where did Bush and Palin say they want to deny private industry from scientific research? Why must the government be involved in science research? You think the government will do a better job at research than private industry?

Are you saying born again Christians must walk a perfect life and if they don't they are hypocrites?

Other religions make fun of Christianity for how easy/laid back it is. You don't have to do anything other than believe the fairytale. You can rape, pilliage, plunder, loot, rob, did I mention rape? And still you go to heaven? Where do i sign up?

What comes first? Profits. They know how to seperate church and state when it comes to $.

Religion is for weak minded people.

They don't like stem cell because its "LIFE". :cuckoo:

Why must government be involved in science? I don't know. Ask Nasa.

Sounds then like you are a very religious person

His religion is liberalism.

The religion that holds your hand in every facet of your life. :lol:

Seally, I love reading your posts. :lol:
They remind me of why I will never support a liberal. Thanks.

Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

George Carlin On Religion

Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!

George Carlin On Religion[/QUOTE]

Sound like someday you will join George..... and sunscreen will not help:cool:

Sound like someday you will join George..... and sunscreen will not help:cool:[/QUOTE]

Ewww! I'm scared. Which is exactly why you believe the fairytale. You don't really believe it. You're just afraid to admit it.

Trust me, if god isn't going to send Bush to hell for starting a war for $, then I'll be fine for making fun of organized religion.

PS. I believe in God, just not what man says about God. Not jew, muslims or christians.

[

Ewww! I'm scared. Which is exactly why you believe the fairytale. You don't really believe it. You're just afraid to admit it.

Trust me, if god isn't going to send Bush to hell for starting a war for $, then I'll be fine for making fun of organized religion.

PS. I believe in God, just not what man says about God. Not jew, muslims or christians.

You need to move down here. Like minded folks need to stick together.
Pura Vida !

Last edited:
[

You need to move down here. Like minded folks need to stick together.
Pura Vida !

Where is "down here"? Do you mean hell? :lol: Are you being serious or sarcastic?

Spoken like an idiot that doesn't have a clue. But I'm not surprised.

Sound like someday you will join George..... and sunscreen will not help:cool:

PS. I believe in God, just not what man says about God. Not jew, muslims or christians.[/QUOTE]

Ahh so you do believe in an invisible man. Hypocrite much?

What is it with conservatives wanting "everyday, average people" to run governments. I can understand not wanting wealthy people, especially those born into wealth who have little understanding of the struggle of the common person to survive, but I don't understand wanting somebody to lead with whom you feel you could "have a beer".

I don't want somebody making complex decisions, navigating complicated political machinations and diplomatic negotiations, etc. who isn't a highly educated, highly intelligent, articulate, rational person. I don't want an average-joe running the country, I want an einstein running it.

It doesn't bother me that Sarah Palin fishes or hunts. It doesn't bother me that she's a woman. It doesn't bother me - that much - that she's a conservative. What bothers me is that she believes the Earth is 10,000 years old, that human being and dinosaurs co-existed, and that she can't reply articulately or intelligently to questions asked by the press and can only answer questions during debates when she's undergone rigorous coaching and had the answers fed to her.

In fact, I think more than a few of the conservatives on this message board are far more educated and aware of their views and why and follow their philosophies, albeit misguided in my opinion, rationally. I would be far more likely to vote for Tech-esq, Kevin Kennedy, or Gunny than I ever would Sarah Palin. They're intelligent! She's just charismatic to conservatives, especially Christian conservatives. Charisma isn't enough, as you conservatives keep pointing out with Obama.

Stop being partisan about this. She's a religious ideologue who probably knows less about free market economics than Castro but is a conservative for social reasons.

You don't like Obama and his supporters for what you feel are legitimate and valid reasons, and we dislike Sarah Palin and her supporters for the same. Stop being hypocrites about it.

It's amusing how people like you also allege that we are "scared" of Palin, which is why "we" bring her up all the time. So who started ANOTHER thread about her? If SHE would just slink back to her retirement village in Alaska and shut up, and if the RWNM would stop trying to promote her as the best combination since Farrah Fawcett and Margaret Thatcher, "we" wouldn't be paying any attention to her at all.

Forum List

Back