Haters (Just Sayin')

The haters on this Forum are obvious. They are the ones that constantly call Trump and anyone who supports him the most vile names and characterizations. I used to think it was just a temporary derangement because of their election loss. Now I think it goes much deeper into actual pathological behavior somehow triggered by mostly unfounded maniacal hatred of one human being. Just sayin'

And what vile names do you call us?

Trump brings some of the bad feeling on himself, and some is probably the media becoming more openly partisan. :dunno:

No, the media is hysterical when it comes to Trump. It doesn't matter what he says. If he were a Democrat the media would be fawning over him.

The haters on this Forum are obvious. They are the ones that constantly call Trump and anyone who supports him the most vile names and characterizations. I used to think it was just a temporary derangement because of their election loss. Now I think it goes much deeper into actual pathological behavior somehow triggered by mostly unfounded maniacal hatred of one human being. Just sayin'

that is what the democrat party has been reduced too

a collection of haters

Trump brings some of the bad feeling on himself, and some is probably the media becoming more openly partisan. :dunno:

No, the media is hysterical when it comes to Trump. It doesn't matter what he says. If he were a Democrat the media would be fawning over him.

That's the partisan side of it. I would guess that if Trump were a Democrat, the conservative media would be vilifying him.

Only Trump haters? There are all kinds of haters on this forum. We have plenty of Obama haters here still, and there have been plenty of Bush haters as well. ;)

But Obama haters were not as prevalent. No one in the media had Obama's severed head proudly shown in the media. No one questioned his support of gang boys. Obama denigrated white law enforcement. Hillary said geographic America were a 'basket of deplorables".....Obama called them 'bitter clingers'.....You stupid liberal fucks have no idea the hatred that could have been unleashed on you if it weren't for basic Judeo Cjhristian morals and values.
What a load....

In your pants? Is that why you're dropping trau?
Nope try again...

That's the partisan side of it. I would guess that if Trump were a Democrat, the conservative media would be vilifying him.
No doubt about it...

Why does anyone care what crazy people think.

We don’t know why monkeys in captivity throw feces. We only know to not be in the way when they do.

Forum List

Back