Hateful Bigot Bachmann promotes Bullies

Bachmann stands up for bullies
The re-election of Michele Bachmann paints a foreboding future for LGBT youth in her jurisdiction.

Yet, it is impossible to ignore all the blatant showcases of bigotry and hypocrisy she has displayed during each of her campaigns. During a Q-and-A in 2011 at Waverly Town Hall, Bachmann stated, “I ascribe honor and dignity to every person,” and then later, “We all have the same civil rights. And so that’s really what the government’s role is — to protect our civil rights.”

Then, when asked in further detail how she felt about the LGBT community and bullying, she went on to say, “There are no special rights based on your sex practices,” and “What I believe is that the federal government should have nothing to say about the local school classroom. The president shouldn’t; the government shouldn’t.”

Last year, the mother of a gay teenager who committed suicide in 2010 brought a box to Bachmann’s campaign office containing 141,000 signatures petitioning her to publicly address gay bullying. Bachmann responded by stating, “Bullying is wrong.” This statement contrasted a previous one she made in 2006, which, in summary, claimed that bullying has always happened and that prohibiting it would be impossible without infringing on freedom of speech. The cherry on top was her final question, “… will we be expecting boys to be girls?”

This pathetic women is so spiteful because everyone knows her own husband is secretly gay.

Yeah, it's been my experience the best way to keep a secret is for everyone to know about it. You clowns are a hoot. Pathetic, but a hoot nonetheless.

Ahhhh, hazelnut wants his fellow homos given special treatment in school. Maybe have a gay parade in the school hallways where he wished he could've have strutted his stuff in his pink underwear.

Honor them at halftime of football games and basketball games.

Have a pinky section set aside for them at sports events where they can flame away.

They are sooooo special afterall.

“I ascribe honor and dignity to every person,” and then later, “We all have the same civil rights. And so that’s really what the government’s role is — to protect our civil rights.”

yep, that is bullying :clap2:

You really gotta hand it to the powerful left wing propaganda machine. The tax exempt Media Matters conglomerate monitors every spoken word from (only) conservatives and analyzes it and spins it and throws it out to left wing blog sites like Huffington. You won the freaking election lefties. Tell us how great the Country is going to be instead of posting inane old MM stuff.

Not a PROB!!!!

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down."

cr_mega_504_RTXWKQE.jpg

"We WHUPPED 'Em, Bubba!!!!"

I'm embarrassed she's from my State. She still barely won in one of the most Conservative districts in the State. That says something right there.

Her husband may not be gay, but he is in touch with his feminine side no doubt.

Marcus not gay? Nigga PUUULLLEEEZZZZ!!!!! He isn't fooling anybody.

I guess Michelle really scares you alot of you have to make up bullcrap about her husband in a pathetic attempt to attack her.

I'm embarrassed she's from my State. She still barely won in one of the most Conservative districts in the State. That says something right there.

All Michelle was saying is that gays like you, "huggy", should not have special rights.

BTW, speaking of bullies... ya seen what's happening in Michigan today?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1PjVILHNa4]Union members tear down tents at right-to-work protest - YouTube[/ame]

All Michelle was saying is that gays like you, "huggy", should not have special rights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N1PjVILHNa4]Union members tear down tents at right-to-work protest - YouTube[/ame]

Funny! If gays were like me they would never get bullied. I hate bullies..I crush the spirt from bullies... Note to gays:.. If confronted by a bully don't waste a second. Smash him or her in the mouth immediately...make them bleed.. A good shot to the nose works too. Make an example of them. If they fall to the ground ..kick them in the face untill they are unconscious.. Then grab something hard and smash their knees and elbows until they bend in all directions. Then walk away. Don't even call an ambulance for the piece of shit.

Funny! If gays were like me they would never get bullied. I hate bullies..I crush the spirt from bullies... Note to gays:.. If confronted by a bully don't waste a second. Smash him or her in the mouth immediately...make them bleed.. A good shot to the nose works too. Make an example of them. If they fall to the ground ..kick them in the face untill they are unconscious.. Then grab something hard and smash their knees and elbows until they bend in all directions. Then walk away. Don't even call an ambulance for the piece of shit.

So... which union are you in, huggy?

Floral Arrangers United?

LOL!

Union members tear down tents at right-to-work protest - YouTube

So... which union are you in, huggy?

Floral Arrangers United?

LOL!

Nope...good guess though... I was union rep in Queen Anne Station for the letter carriers for two years.

Forum List

Back