Hateful Bigot Bachmann promotes Bullies

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Bachmann stands up for bullies
The re-election of Michele Bachmann paints a foreboding future for LGBT youth in her jurisdiction.

Yet, it is impossible to ignore all the blatant showcases of bigotry and hypocrisy she has displayed during each of her campaigns. During a Q-and-A in 2011 at Waverly Town Hall, Bachmann stated, “I ascribe honor and dignity to every person,” and then later, “We all have the same civil rights. And so that’s really what the government’s role is — to protect our civil rights.”

Then, when asked in further detail how she felt about the LGBT community and bullying, she went on to say, “There are no special rights based on your sex practices,” and “What I believe is that the federal government should have nothing to say about the local school classroom. The president shouldn’t; the government shouldn’t.”

Last year, the mother of a gay teenager who committed suicide in 2010 brought a box to Bachmann’s campaign office containing 141,000 signatures petitioning her to publicly address gay bullying. Bachmann responded by stating, “Bullying is wrong.” This statement contrasted a previous one she made in 2006, which, in summary, claimed that bullying has always happened and that prohibiting it would be impossible without infringing on freedom of speech. The cherry on top was her final question, “… will we be expecting boys to be girls?”

This pathetic women is so spiteful because everyone knows her own husband is secretly gay.

You really gotta hand it to the powerful left wing propaganda machine. The tax exempt Media Matters conglomerate monitors every spoken word from (only) conservatives and analyzes it and spins it and throws it out to left wing blog sites like Huffington. You won the freaking election lefties. Tell us how great the Country is going to be instead of posting inane old MM stuff.

Bachmann stands up for bullies
The re-election of Michele Bachmann paints a foreboding future for LGBT youth in her jurisdiction.

Yet, it is impossible to ignore all the blatant showcases of bigotry and hypocrisy she has displayed during each of her campaigns. During a Q-and-A in 2011 at Waverly Town Hall, Bachmann stated, “I ascribe honor and dignity to every person,” and then later, “We all have the same civil rights. And so that’s really what the government’s role is — to protect our civil rights.”

Then, when asked in further detail how she felt about the LGBT community and bullying, she went on to say, “There are no special rights based on your sex practices,” and “What I believe is that the federal government should have nothing to say about the local school classroom. The president shouldn’t; the government shouldn’t.”

Last year, the mother of a gay teenager who committed suicide in 2010 brought a box to Bachmann’s campaign office containing 141,000 signatures petitioning her to publicly address gay bullying. Bachmann responded by stating, “Bullying is wrong.” This statement contrasted a previous one she made in 2006, which, in summary, claimed that bullying has always happened and that prohibiting it would be impossible without infringing on freedom of speech. The cherry on top was her final question, “… will we be expecting boys to be girls?”

This pathetic women is so spiteful because everyone knows her own husband is secretly gay.

Bachmann doubles down on hate

And the rightwing applauds

I'm embarrassed she's from my State. She still barely won in one of the most Conservative districts in the State. That says something right there.

Her husband may not be gay, but he is in touch with his feminine side no doubt.

This is typical of the hate everyone message from fundies.

And yes, the more hate and fear they spew, the more the rw's applaud.

Why are "progressives" so intolerant of folks they think are gay?

BTW, Michelle is HOT.

Which brings up another question: Why are most "progressive" women so damn UGLY?

hazlnut and luddly.neddite:

How can Michele Bachman be bigoted against gays, if her husband (as you claim) is gay?

And why do you think you insult her husband by accusing him of being gay, when you and your ilk always glorifiy every gay person who is a liberal?

And why do you call the most miserable, always complaining, never satisfied bunch of people GAY?

BTW, Michelle is HOT.

Which brings up another question: Why are most "progressive" women so damn UGLY?

Lol, you hit the nail on the head, I guess liberal women are ugly cause they hate 24/7.

What a bunch of fucking retards.... Bachmann hates gays because her husband is secretly gay?

Do you realize how colossally stupid you folks present yourselves as being?

:lol:

So saying "bullying is wrong" promotes bullying now?

Id think you guys would be happy if she did promote bullying considering your the biggest ones around. If we outlawed bullying, unions would be non-existant in this country as well as most of your political machines.

What a bunch of fucking retards.... Bachmann hates gays because her husband is secretly gay?

Do you realize how colossally stupid you folks present yourselves as being?

:lol:

No one accused any of them of thinking.

Im not sure they are stupid though. We, unfortunately, have millions of intelligent people walking around who have all the "right" answers and have absolutely no ability to think. I blame the education system and the idleness of alot of people.

BTW, Michelle is HOT.

Lol, you hit the nail on the head, I guess liberal women are ugly cause they hate 24/7.

I think the ugliness on their inside manifests itself on their outside. Damn are liberal women U-G-L-Y. Ugly as sin. Hillary Clinton looks like a man. Debbie Wasserman Schultz looks like an inbred child with Down syndrome. Don't even get me started on Michelle Obama...

crusaderfrank-albums-bachmannnnnnn-picture3856-bachman-zombies.jpg

Congrats, Hazelnuts

Forum List

Back