Hated Stairway To Heaven by Led Zepp

There's only one good versio of Stairway to Heaven:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TVmiIIwLHA]YouTube - Billy DeMoya sings "Stairway to Gilligan's Island" by Little Roger and the Goosebumps with Cartoonz[/ame]

The inside of the original album had (Who was he, the reaper or a shepherd?) standing on a hill overlooking a village. Over the years I have drawn that figure but I drew him as the reaper with a bony hand and no face.

Love the song too, especially the change of paces from a slow winding song to a rockin song.

crappy overrated song

Uhm... I'll agree that it's overrated, but it's certainly not crappy. It has a very lulling, gentle sound and defined folk in a very unique way. Personally, I don't like the song, but I won't say it's crappy just for that reason.

crappy overrated song

Uhm... I'll agree that it's overrated, but it's certainly not crappy. It has a very lulling, gentle sound and defined folk in a very unique way. Personally, I don't like the song, but I won't say it's crappy just for that reason.

Starts off nice and mello - then gets into a screeching cresendo that seems to go on forever...........

The era (early 70s) of longer is better: Layla, American Pie (and even Hey Jude could have been cut in half- one of my least favorite Beatles tunes)

I was a huge Zeppelin fan in HS, but I thought I was the only one who didn't think that song was amazing.

Was a good song...

... but dey played it into the ground...

... same with Knights in White Satin by the Moody Blues...

... and Ridin' the Storm Out by REO Speedwagon.
:(

Forum List

Back