Hate Week

Originally posted by Patriot
Well, what else are you guys good for? It sure aint the sex!

What?!?!? If it weren't for being a sex machine I'd be completely useless...

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Funny. I think more your attack on his free speech is more of a sign of facism then disagreeing with a so called intellectual. one of the things ive learned in life is that if you pride yourself on your intellect, you probably dont know as much as you think.

What a wonderful use of free speech, calling scientists geeks! That certainly isn't intellectual bullying or anything.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
What a wonderful use of free speech, calling scientists geeks! That certainly isn't intellectual bullying or anything.
SpidermanTuba you have been a full on ass the last few nights. Be prepare to take your hits tonight!

Hey, didnt say it was good. just pointing out that we do have free speech and if you are attacking someones right to say something you are the fascist.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Hey, didnt say it was good. just pointing out that we do have free speech and if you are attacking someones right to say something you are the fascist.

And if you could please point out where I said she shouldn't have the right to bully intellectuals.... you'd have a point.

Originally posted by nycflasher
What?!?!? If it weren't for being a sex machine I'd be completely useless...

So this means you wont be bothering me with mind numbing statistics or quantum theories thinking that it is some type of foreplay? Oh and please leave the Walt Whitman poems at home too!:D

Originally posted by Patriot
So this means you wont be bothering me with mind numbing statistics or quantum theories thinking that it is some type of foreplay? Oh and please leave the Walt Whitman poems at home too!:D

Like I said, I bring one thing to the table and it doesn't talk(well, maybe whispers in your ear sometimes) and certainly doesn't "spout" statistics. Whitman? Who's that? ;)

Seems to be a statement of fact to me, after all, aren't scientists geeks?

Forum List

Back