Hate Week

Originally posted by Avatar4321
He probabably stands alittle to the right of Stalin.

But then most people dont think you are a true liberal. more moderate than anything. But then this guy thinks John Kerry the most liberal Senator in the Senate isnt a true liberal. Wacko.

Sorry, but liberals don't vote to shred the Bill of Rights.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Translation: I have no idea.

Perhaps you need a little help.

For over 50 years we fought a cold war with the Soviets. That is something in between completely ignoring the Soviets and all our war with them.

Now do you see how there is something in between completely ignoring a country and all out war with them? Good.

Come, come folks, has our school system slipped so much no one recognizes where tubas getting his ideas? Come on comrade tuba, let everyone know what literary work you are stealing your Hate Week idea from..is that not in keeping with the ideas of Ingsoc?

Come on idea thief, no response? As of right now, I see you are online, and have answered several other posts, but skip around this one, any reason why?

Hmmmm...no reply. Take note folks. Seems no original thoughts here, just a parroting of other ideas. Definate troll material, at least in my opinion.

:trolls:

Originally posted by jcon96
Come on idea thief, no response? As of right now, I see you are online, and have answered several other posts, but skip around this one, any reason why?

He had to go take out the trash like his mommy told him to do. Then he has to go read what his next response will be!

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
I just think there's not enough Hate in this country. I mean, I have conservatives coming up to me all the time asking "What about the terrorists? What about what they're doing?" They must not know what the terrorists are doing. They must not hate enough. So during Hate week we will show young children the video of Danny Pearl being slaughtered so that they develop Hatred for all fanatical Muslims early in life.

Danny Pearl? Yeah, that shit was rediculous.
We have alot of violence in this country, though, WOT aside.

And I think the last thing we want to do is preach hate to our kids.

Come, come folks, has our school system slipped so much no one recognizes where tubas getting his ideas? Come on comrade tuba, let everyone know what literary work you are stealing your Hate Week idea from..is that not in keeping with the ideas of Ingsoc?

You mean to tell me there are actually people in the country who have never read 1984 ? Perhaps that's why things are beginning to look like that book.

Could it possibly be because you are not the only person who has replied to one of my posts? If you are impatient, its not my problem. I don't get online to sit and wait for your posts to come in so I can offer immediate responses, sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Hmmmm...no reply. Take note folks. Seems no original thoughts here, just a parroting of other ideas. Definate troll material, at least in my opinion.

:trolls:

People's ignorance of the fact that Hate Week came from 1984 is not really my problem. Am I susposed to credit Shakespeare everytime I say "To be or Not to Be?" Should I credit Star Trek everytime I mention the "Prime Directive"?

Nice try on the spin doctoring, but you get a big fat NO Go at this station. You did not expect anyone to recognize your reference. Shows what you think of the IQ level of the rest of the folks on this board. Go back to the kiddie boards, its grown up time now.

YAH SPIDEY----keep up the good work!! Can we go for hate year or would that mess up your literary coup? Your ideas are great (WINK WINK)

People's ignorance of the fact that Hate Week came from 1984 is not really my problem. Am I susposed to credit Shakespeare everytime I say "To be or Not to Be?" Should I credit Star Trek everytime I mention the "Prime Directive"?

Of course not, and you do not have to talk to everyone as if they are simpleminded. You do not have to mention it, but by the same token, you should not act as if it is your original idea, which is hwat you did. As to your delay in response, you skipped around this thread while you looked at other sources for something to say in return. Your ideas seem to be from outside sources, your opinions a virtual cut and paste from other websites. Try independent thought. It requires more effort, but is worth it.

There is a reason his clearance access allows him to punch in online. You see his status of naval observatory scientist/geek requires him to go search online for his latest pet theories! Who knows maybe he is jacking his latest bone headed ideas from one of the many message boards he frequents?

It is sad though to think our government paid hard cash to that think tank for his so called brainiac mind.:rolleyes:

Of course not, and you do not have to talk to everyone as if they are simpleminded. You do not have to mention it, but by the same token, you should not act as if it is your original idea, which is hwat you did. As to your delay in response, you skipped around this thread while you looked at other sources for something to say in return. Your ideas seem to be from outside sources, your opinions a virtual cut and paste from other websites. Try independent thought. It requires more effort, but is worth it.

You're ideas seem to be the same neocon lecture spiel that I here over and over again, I applaud you for your originality in using the same lecture material as every other liberal hating necon in the world, attacking someone for their supposed lack of originality, how original! And what sir, of my opinions, other than those I have posted links to, have been cut and pasted from other websites?

I am not talking to people as if they are simpleminded. The use of the word "ignorant" is not an insult, myself and everyone else are all ignorant of many things, except God, if He exists. I appreciate it when others correct my ignorance, and I hope they appreciate having their ignorance corrected.

Originally posted by Patriot
There is a reason his clearance access allows him to punch in online. You see his status of naval observatory scientist/geek requires him to go search online for his latest pet theories! Who knows maybe he is jacking his latest bone headed ideas from one of the many message boards he frequents?

It is sad though to think our government paid hard cash to that think tank for his so called brainiac mind.:rolleyes:

I applaud your bullying of intellectuals! Spectacular, you have now exibited two signs of fascism, this, and your name! Only ten more to go, and you'll be fully reeducated.

I applaud your bullying of intellectuals! Spectacular, you have now exibited two signs of fascism, this, and your name! Only ten more to go, and you'll be fully reeducated.

Well, what else are you guys good for? It sure aint the sex!

Funny. I think more your attack on his free speech is more of a sign of facism then disagreeing with a so called intellectual. one of the things ive learned in life is that if you pride yourself on your intellect, you probably dont know as much as you think.

Forum List

Back