Hate Week

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
Since it is clear to me and the warmongers that there isn't nearly enough hatred for the enemy in this country, I'd like to recommend we set aside 7 days out of the year dedicated to hating the enemy. It will begin the first monday following 9-11 every year and end the following Sunday. We can use it to teach people about how mean terrorists are. In the schools, all the teaching done that week will be about how bad the enemy is. At workplaces, we can have daily meetings where people can share their feelings about how evil the enemy is. To start off the week, we'll read off the names of everyone killed by terrorists, to get us worked into our frenzy of hatred for the enemy.

What do you think?

• Banned
I just think there's not enough Hate in this country. I mean, I have conservatives coming up to me all the time asking "What about the terrorists? What about what they're doing?" They must not know what the terrorists are doing. They must not hate enough. So during Hate week we will show young children the video of Danny Pearl being slaughtered so that they develop Hatred for all fanatical Muslims early in life.

I really doubt you truly believe this to be good and productive cause, rather you want to be confrontational on a messageboard.

Of course, bending over backwards to explain away the horrors of the terrorists and making up lies and distortions amplifying our mistakes is a superior intellectual position.

I will not only oblige spiderman but his name will go to the top of my list! In fact I will engrave it there for all times sake.

Dude.....Becareful what you ask for.....

Anyone notice the Irony of his name? Spiderman in his view would be termed a War Monger. Spiderman acts in life. He does what he can to help innocent people with the power he has. Quite similiarly The US is helping the innocents in Iraq recover after the nightmare that was Saddam.

the US is taking Responsibility in this world. Much like Peter Parker does. And its driivng the left nuts. But with great power comes great responsibility.

• Banned
Anyone notice the Irony of his name? Spiderman in his view would be termed a War Monger. Spiderman acts in life. He does what he can to help innocent people with the power he has. Quite similiarly The US is helping the innocents in Iraq recover after the nightmare that was Saddam.

I wasn't aware Spiderman liked to level entire city blocks and round up thousands of people and disappear them into prison camps. Spiderman doesn't help innocents by killing innocents. You must know a different Spiderman. Spiderman is definitely opposed to this war, that's why he's runing against CowBushie.

• Banned
I really doubt you truly believe this to be good and productive cause, rather you want to be confrontational on a messageboard.

And I really believe you and Osama must be best friends, you seem so reluctant to celebrate our hatred of him.

Being realistic? sure doe'snt sound that way! Why in the hell would you show the slaughtering of a human being to young children?
Uhh, so they'll grow up hating terrorists? Duh. You don't want them to turn in to a bunch of little appeasers, do you?
Of course, bending over backwards to explain away the horrors of the terrorists and making up lies and distortions amplifying our mistakes is a superior intellectual position.
Of course, when you can't think of anything intelligent to say, make things up and insult someone's intellect.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Uhh, so they'll grow up hating terrorists? Duh. You don't want them to turn in to a bunch of little appeasers, do you?

You know now that you phrase it that way, this is a good idea. Glad you thought of it. The GOP will have you to thank for this awesome idea.

You know now that you phrase it that way, this is a good idea. Glad you thought of it. The GOP will have you to thank for this awesome idea.
Screw thanks, the GOP and the rest of the taxpayers are going to pay me for my little Hate Week idea, I'm getting a patent.

Oh, wait, nevermind, Orwell thought of it first.

I wasn't aware Spiderman liked to level entire city blocks and round up thousands of people and disappear them into prison camps. Spiderman doesn't help innocents by killing innocents. You must know a different Spiderman. Spiderman is definitely opposed to this war, that's why he's runing against CowBushie.

You werent aware that Spidey Levels several blocks? You think all the walls him and Rhino or Doc Ock or Green Goblin rip through arent several blocks of infrastructure? he does it to catch criminals.

You may have a valid point if we were gathering up people randomly. We arent. are imprisoning Terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. These people want to kill people.

Here is the Spidey I know. The Spidey I know knows that With Great Power comes Great Responsibility. He cant just stand by and do nothing as evil people act in this world. He fights them.

America is like Parker. We are the world superpower. Thus we have the responsibility to act and help people be liberated and bring justice to those who do evil.

And contrary to your opinion. Innocents have died in Spideys quest to capture the bad guy. Gwen Stacy and Ben Reilly come to mind off the top of my head. Captian Stacy died as well. Im sure there are much more.

To think you would defile Spidey like this is unbelievable.

. We arent. are imprisoning Terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. These people want to kill people.

How do you know?

America is like Parker. We are the world superpower. Thus we have the responsibility to act and help people be liberated and bring justice to those who do evil.

Wow, that's funny, Hitler said very similar things to the people of Germany. You should read Mein Kampft or however you spell it, you might be able to get some ideas you like out of there.

Innocents have died in Spideys quest to capture the bad guy.

Like, tens of thousands of them?

And I really believe you and Osama must be best friends, you seem so reluctant to celebrate our hatred of him.
I have proclaimed nothing toward Osama, your premiss for this thread is still one of confrontation toward other members here.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I have proclaimed nothing toward Osama, your premiss for this thread is still one of confrontation toward other members here.

Yup. It's a senseless distortion of shameful proportions for the sole purpose of inciting. But I don't think this spider has any shame. He's a liberal.

Originally posted by MtnBiker

I have no problems with spidy's hatred of me because that is the one true thing he is inciting. I say bring it on...

Originally posted by Patriot
I have no problems with spidy's hatred of me because that is the one true thing he is inciting. I say bring it on...
True, but his leading post is implying we hate our enemy with a government mandated program. Truly what is happening is just picking a fight with other people on the board.

Forum List

Back