Hate to say it, but racial stereoptyping is still alive today and i have proof

Uh......nooooooooooooo........

If a hurricane half the size of the US was bearing down on me, and my house was 15 feet below sea level, and they said three days before it hit to get out, I would have got out.

It was on the 27th, and the flood happened the 29th. By that time it was hard to get out of the city.

You avoid telling the truth. You would have been looting if you were there. You would have been elbow to shoulder with all of the others.

I didn't pay too much attention to the looting. Are you saying that everyone was looting?

Powerful footage.

Brought tears to my eyes. And I've already seen it, years ago.

You don't see that story being told, all you hear, and this is largely from the rabid right, is how they were looting.

No. They were SURVIVING!

How do liquor and TVs help one survive a catastrophe?

Not everyone did that. And look at the second video. Again, people died from dehydration, lack of medicines, sickness, etc. Thousands died - many after the freaking storm. Well, maybe thousands. The death toll is from 1-3k...because there's no central system of reporting.

death toll

The dead were racially diverse: 56 percent black; 40 percent white; 4 percent Asian; 4 percent Native American and 2 percent Hispanic.

"We present that a lesson learned is about those left behind due to lack of physical or financial means," said Dr. Dana Troxclair when the LSU research was presented in August 2007. "Furthermore, based on the remarkable success of the autopsy as a means of human identification, we emphasize its paramount importance as a component of a nation's response to mass disasters. However, with 135 Louisiana residents still categorized as missing, and 23 (ultimately more) human remains yet to be identified, the final impact of the storm remains uncertain."

Read more: 5 years after Katrina, storm's death toll remains a mystery | National | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
Nagin really was an incompetent moron, wasn't he?

How do liquor and TVs help one survive a catastrophe?
The liquor can be used to disinfect wounds and the tv can be used to gather information about the catastrophe.

Or, you can stand on the TV to get above the water level. You can pour the beer out and put an SOS message in it and float it off. I'm sure that's what people were thinking. :lol:

They probably looted clothes to help people who got theirs blown off by the hurricane.

Looted money to give to the red cross.

:lmao:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, I'm pretty sure it was to trade it for crack.

And looting diamond rings - that's probably so they could reflect light up and catch the attention of the rescue helicopters. :lol:

LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're such an Alex Jones cocksucker, you fucking piece of shit. Like I have told you before, I have listened to his show and when I post quotes from those very same shows you will say, "Post a link!! I didn't think so." Yet you are posting YOUTUBE videos (that figures) allegedly showing kids being taken for "rape and murder".

Go fuck yourself you worthless pile of shit. PROVE what Alex "cocksucker" Jones is saying or eat a 9MM, asshole.

Forum List

Back