Hate to have to tell you "I told you so", but.....

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnB0NZzl5HA&feature]Mitt Romney on Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

Mitt Romney says he won't be president for 47% of the country.

Now African Americans make up only around 12%. Many of them are NOT on food stamps and welfare. So a very small % of that 47 are black. The rest are probably 90% white.

Remember, I said Romney wants to bring immigrants here with degrees and he wants to help them start a business.

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

For his base. The HUGE portion of his base who aren't wealthy, who belong to that 47% he won't represent, what is he saying to you?

Think about it.

I don't watch your videos or read your OP's moron. I prefer not to age 10 years in two minutes.

Maybe if you weren't such a predictable ashore I might waste my time. But you are....

Mitt Romney on Obama Voters - YouTube

Now African Americans make up only around 12%. Many of them are NOT on food stamps and welfare. So a very small % of that 47 are black. The rest are probably 90% white.

Remember, I said Romney wants to bring immigrants here with degrees and he wants to help them start a business.

For his base. The HUGE portion of his base who aren't wealthy, who belong to that 47% he won't represent, what is he saying to you?

Think about it.

You're such a hack liar.. I listened to it.. HE SAID HE CAN'T CONVINCE THOSE 47%.. Never once did he say he wouldn't represent them.. You fucking liberals are soo damn pathetic with your propaganda wars.. You make Hanoi Jane look like childs play.

I don't watch your videos or read your OP's moron. I prefer not to age 10 years in two minutes.

Maybe if you weren't such a predictable ashore I might waste my time. But you are....

And yet, here you are. Just watching.

MY-FAVORITE-COLOR-OF-THE-ALPHABET-IS-TRIANGLE-593x600.jpg

Think about it.

You're such a hack liar.. I listened to it.. HE SAID HE CAN'T CONVINCE THOSE 47%.. Never once did he say he wouldn't represent them.. You fucking liberals are soo damn pathetic with your propaganda wars.. You make Hanoi Jane look like childs play.

My job is is not to worry about those people.

So you're saying he will represent people he won't worry about????

Even to you, does that make sense?

Typical immature bullshit. And yet people offer you their rational thoughts.

White trash is all you are. Not worthy of the dirt from the bottom of OBAMA'S shoes.

Think about it.

My job is is not to worry about those people.

So you're saying he will represent people he won't worry about????

Even to you, does that make sense?
When he's elected, you'll trot out the usual leftist horseshit because you can't accept your failure:

Selected not elected.

Stolen election.

Everybody who didn't vote for Obama is racist.

He's not MY President!!

Typical immature bullshit. And yet people offer you their rational thoughts.

White trash is all you are. Not worthy of the dirt from the bottom of OBAMA'S shoes.

This is you:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfdEtW5DCAk]Misinformed Redneck Voters Interviewed - YouTube[/ame]

Romney talking to you:

romney-health-insurance.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how rdean finds outrage in the OP he posted, then he goes after people he terms "rednecks"... A confused partisan hack if you ask me.

More immature nonsense.

You are the perfect Obama supporter. Lacking character of any kind

Have you seen the threads you start? Immature nonsense? I'd be careful, you might be labeled a hypocrite. Whoops, too late.

The only threads I start that are worthy of mockery are the ones where I'm mocking you morons.

Now get back on dean's dick before you miss a spot

Forum List

Back