Hate to be a Twins tonight...

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Astros put on a hitting clinic tonight!!!
Eleven runs in one inning!!!!!
Twins set a record for their franchise...most runs given up in an inning!!
Most runs given up in a single inning since 1994 in the league!!!

Go Astros!!!!!

Most runs given up in a single inning since 1994 in the league!!! Go Astros!!!!!
I have said for three years straight now, the Astros can go as far as their pitching takes them. However, and it is a big H, they have a lineup that hits for average or better, and that is super. Texas Rangers, crawl off somewhere and throw up.

Most runs given up in a single inning since 1994 in the league!!! Go Astros!!!!!
I have said for three years straight now, the Astros can go as far as their pitching takes them. However, and it is a big H, they have a lineup that hits for average or better, and that is super. Texas Rangers, crawl off somewhere and throw up.

It's hard to find fault in the Astros building process.
They have to be the favorites this year.

Amen. As long as their pitching holds up. I hope it is LAD against the Houston Astros. I can go to all games if they do.

It was not just "a inning". I believe it was 11 runs in the top 8th in a game the Astros trailed by 2-3 going up to bat. Huge vs. Late relief? Sent a message, we don't quit and we own you.......for now.

Stay in utah.....nobody wants your kind in TX.

Amen. As long as their pitching holds up. I hope it is LAD against the Houston Astros. I can go to all games if they do.

The Astros can have a little slump in their pitching when you have the best bats in the league.

It was not just "a inning". I believe it was 11 runs in the top 8th in a game the Astros trailed by 2-3 going up to bat. Huge vs. Late relief? Sent a message, we don't quit and we own you.......for now. Stay in utah.....nobody wants your kind in TX.
I lived in Tx for 30 years, and your kind was just what you are now. Still own property in Lufkin, Tyler, and Jasper. :lol: I root Astros and Dodgers, and I would love to see a WS with them both.

Last edited:

The Astros can have a little slump in their pitching when you have the best bats in the league.
They have had the power for the last three years, but this year they have average as well. If that keeps up, they are monsters.

It was not just "a inning". I believe it was 11 runs in the top 8th in a game the Astros trailed by 2-3 going up to bat. Huge vs. Late relief? Sent a message, we don't quit and we own you.......for now.

You're giving em to much credit....
The Stros were down by 6 and they scored 11 in one inning.

We were actually down by six.....and the rest is history....

I would love the Cubs play the Stros in the World Series. Some of the best games in the 80's and early 90's were Cubs vs Stros ( fucking auto-correct ) and Chi-town vs H-town would be mind blowing...

Last edited:
It was not just "a inning". I belIeve it was 11 runs in the top 8th in a game the Astros trailed by 2-3 going up to bat. Huge vs. Late relief? Sent a message, we don't quit and we own you.......for now.

And Minn tried to pull phony rain delay bullcrap
during this Astro rally.........now you say the umps decide Tarp.....I say ground crew (Minn) ihas influence. Minn is in the hunt also..

Edit: right. Every poster is a manager (charmin), landlord, kids in Stanford, happily married.....kiss off...Jake has egg Mcmufffin on his face still. Go to LA...stay there.

Last edited:
I would love the Cubs play the Stros in the World Series. Some of the best games in the 80's and early 90's were Cubs vs Stros ( fucking auto-correct ) and Chi-town vs H-town would be mind blowing...
It was not just "a inning". I belIeve it was 11 runs in the top 8th in a game the Astros trailed by 2-3 going up to bat. Huge vs. Late relief? Sent a message, we don't quit and we own you.......for now.

And Minn tried to pull phony rain delay bullcrap
during this Astro rally.........now you say the umps decide Tarp.....I say ground crew (Minn) ihas influence. Minn is in the hunt also..

Jake has egg Mcmufffin on his face still.

Thats the best part!!!!
The Stros blew it up from there on out!!!

The wife has a friend who works for her in Dallas,she's unhappy to say the least.

The Twins themselves are no slouches and the Astros were previously 0-659 when trailing by six or more in the 8th inning or later.

Houston is for real. They had an off year last year, but Keuchel, McCullers, the bullpen and a lethal offense are propelling them as they steam roll the competition.

Forum List

Back