Hate Speech Laws Are Wrecking Europe

.These are a few of the rape and paedo cases last week in the US. Sort your own shit out before you pass judgement on Europe. FFS haters gotta hate.
I don't have to sort out anything. This thread is about HATE SPEECH, and the harmful effect that European law (what it construes to be that) is having. In the US, we don't have hate speech laws, we have FREE speech. which is what the dummies in Europe need to have to stop the problem of marauding Muslims protected by those dumb laws.

And I don't know what FFS is. Some kind of goofball liberal thing ?

.These are a few of the rape and paedo cases last week in the US. Sort your own shit out before you pass judgement on Europe. FFS haters gotta hate.
I don't have to sort out anything. This thread is about HATE SPEECH, and the harmful effect that European law (what it construes to be that) is having. In the US, we don't have hate speech laws, we have FREE speech. which is what the dummies in Europe need to have to stop the problem of marauding Muslims protected by those dumb laws.

And yet you show a picture of one victim to condemn a whole religion. OK - I get it. Your free speech laws are not helping the rape victims in the US from last weekend are they ?
Bigot.

Says the guy that didn't have anything to say about the Researcher who was suspended for pointing out that the Rape Ring was made up of Asians.

ANd thus the Rape Ring operated for another ELEVEN YEARS.
Even the word "Muslims" is taboo in UK, replaced by the (incorrect) word "Asians" Total misuse of the English language. There are millions of Asians who are not Muslims, and there are millions of Muslims who are not Asians. Amazing the lengths dum dum Europeans will go to to avid offending Muslims, who shouldn't be offended. They should be deported or imprisoned, or shot dead,

Last edited:
And yet you show a picture of one victim to condemn a whole religion. OK - I get it. Your free speech laws are not helping the rape victims in the US from last weekend are they ?
Bigot.
So you're saying that one victim is all we're talking about ? Don't talk stupid. Are you gong to be really that disingenuous ? Or could you maybe be THAT sheltered from reality, that you don't know the extent of the Muslim invasion of Europe ? New years eve/day ring a bell ? Thousnad mor ethey haven't told you about. I notive that a lot of these stories aren't reported on the MSM (even in the US liberal media)

BTW, are you in Europe ?

As for our free speech laws. they ARE protecting the potential rape victims who would have been raped, if in the US, we were as irresponsible as the Europeans are. And the same goes for our self-defense and gun laws. You think the creeps who killed 130 people in Paris would have gotten that done, if the Parisians were armed, and able to defend themselves ? You are defending indefensible positions.

PS - if you think Islam is a "religion", then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'm waiting to sell you.

Last edited:
Bigot.
So you're saying that one victim is all we're talking about ? Don't talk stupid. Are you gong to be really that disingenuous ? Or could you maybe be THAT sheltered from reality, that you don't know the extent of the Muslim invasion of Europe ? New years eve/day ring a bell ? Thousnad mor ethey haven't told you about. I notive that a lot of these stories aren't reported on the MSM (even in the US liberal media)

BTW, are you in Europe ?

As for our free speech laws. they ARE protecting the potential rape victims who would have been raped, if in the US, we were as irresponsible as the Europeans are. And the same goes for our self-defense and gun laws. You think the creeps who killed 130 people in Paris would have gotten that done, if the Parisians were armed, and able to defend themselves ? You are defending indefensible positions.

PS - if you think Islam is a "religion", then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'm waiting to sell you.

The Rape Ring Muslims....

They raped hundreds each, before they were caught.

If they had stopped after "only" a hundred each, they would never have been caught.

This indicates the almost certainty that there are many Muslims who have stopped after "only" a hundred, or "only" a dozen of rapes, because after all, if it took that level of atrocity before your government was moved to action, then they are below what passes for your radar over there.

If nothing else, what of the CUSTOMERS of the Forced Prostitution of the Rape Rings? THere must be at the very least HUNDREDS of them, more likely thousands.

This isn't isolated criminals. This is a cultural phenomenon.

Bigot.

ARe your cops allowed to discuss the ethnicity of your rapists now?

Or are you purposefully planning to have more Rape Rings?

Forum List

Back