Hate Speech in Quran

There's much worse stuff in the Bible and the Torah. Why focus on the Quran?

2nd question: I support Islam because I support Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, ect.

And you think they are all the same because you never studied history.

when are all of you going to realize that not one of those books you are beating each other up over is less than 1000 years old and none of them other than the first five of the OT can make any reasonably verifiable claims that they have not been altered over the course of time to fulfill somebody's later agenda?

evolve already.

live in the present with an eye to the future and certainly stop repeating the mistakes of the past.

none of them other than the first five of the OT can make any reasonably verifiable claims that they have not been altered over the course of time to fulfill somebody's later agenda?

Not so:
The Religion of Islam : The Holy Quran-- by Maulana Muhammad Ali

would you care to be specific?

i saw nothing in the quick scan of the article that pinpointed the age of the quran or proof that it has been faithfully transcribed through the ages with the same care, diligence and oversight that is given to torah scribes.

none of them other than the first five of the OT can make any reasonably verifiable claims that they have not been altered over the course of time to fulfill somebody's later agenda?

Not so:
The Religion of Islam : The Holy Quran-- by Maulana Muhammad Ali

What is the Koran? - 99.01

that article supports my assertion.

the quran is over a thousand years old and there are inconsistencies in it from version to version unlike the torah which has been painstakingly copied and the copies painstakingly vetted for accuracy.

i didn't read the whole article you posted because it was way too long for me to read when i'm playing online. i like to get paid to read and report on something that long.

i did read the the atlantic article and the following is what i claim supports my assertion:

What's more, some of these fragments revealed small but intriguing aberrations from the standard Koranic text. Such aberrations, though not surprising to textual historians, are troublingly at odds with the orthodox Muslim belief that the Koran as it has reached us today is quite simply the perfect, timeless, and unchanging Word of God.

Last edited:
i didn't read the whole article you posted because it was way too long for me to read when i'm playing online. i like to get paid to read and report on something that long.

i did read the the atlantic article and the following is what i claim supports my assertion:

What's more, some of these fragments revealed small but intriguing aberrations from the standard Koranic text. Such aberrations, though not surprising to textual historians, are troublingly at odds with the orthodox Muslim belief that the Koran as it has reached us today is quite simply the perfect, timeless, and unchanging Word of God.

Which is partially why I posted it, to counter the blatant lie that the Quran is perfect and unchanged since it was written. There were literal wars fought over which version of the Quran would be passed down as authentic, and Muhammad himself spoke of other Suras that are not included in the text we have today.

Which is partially why I posted it, to counter the blatant lie that the Quran is perfect and unchanged since it was written. There were literal wars fought over which version of the Quran would be passed down as authentic, and Muhammad himself spoke of other Suras that are not included in the text we have today.

now if we can convince the christians of what a fraud has been getting perpetrated on their scriptures since king james...

Some information for stupid lefties who support fascists ideology of Quran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMipzYNUHb8&feature=related]YouTube - Geert Wilders: "Islam is a Fascist Ideology"[/ame]

now if we can convince the christians of what a fraud has been getting perpetrated on their scriptures since king james...

Example please.

i'll probably never be able to find a respectable reference for this, but it is said that king james had all these bible scholars locked up doing the translation and he kept sending it back until they got it the way he wanted it.

i have seen passages in king james' version of genesis that completely twist the context as i was taught by rabbis.

Example please.

i'll probably never be able to find a respectable reference for this, but it is said that king james had all these bible scholars locked up doing the translation and he kept sending it back until they got it the way he wanted it.

i have seen passages in king james' version of genesis that completely twist the context as i was taught by rabbis.

HaHaHa,

you know nothing about THE HOLY BIBLE!

Read here some information for your better education.

Bible translation

Example please.

HaHaHa,

you know nothing about THE HOLY BIBLE!

Read here some information for your better education.

Bible translation

hahaha --- you do not refute my statements with ad hominem slurs and a link to some right wing christian fanatic site.

brain washing is not education

that article supports my assertion.
Then you didn't read it.

You didn't read the article I posted because, unlike the other, it doesn't support your ignorant presumption of Qur'anic impurity. The fact stands that there is no credible evidence to support the claim that the Qur'an we have today is not word-for-word the Qur'an delivered to Muhammad (SAWS) 1400 years ago.

Forum List

Back